311-320

Chapter 311 A generous dowry

After Jun Qi left the hotel, he drove directly back to the courtyard.

He reported to Jun Jinmo about the things that everyone in the Shen family had settled down, and then Jun Qi finished the next task before turning around and leaving.

Jun Jinmo knew that in Shen Yao's heart, Xu Dani was the first person to treat her well after she came to this time and space. On the day of her marriage, she naturally hoped that everyone in the Shen family would come to their wedding.

In the past few days, Jun Jinmo has invited all those who are kind to his family.

He wants all his relatives and friends to come to the scene to witness the happiness that belongs to him and Shen Yao!

Jun Jinmo glanced around in the quiet living room, the originally quiet living room was now full of festive items.

The courtyard was filled with warm joy, waiting for the return of his bride three days later.

His family was taken back to the Zheng family by Zheng Chengye yesterday. According to the old man's rules, the couple could not meet three days before the wedding.

Therefore, even if Jun Jinmo didn't want to be separated from his beloved, he still had to abide by this rule.

Zheng Yaozu touched Shen Yao's head, his eyes full of love and spoiling, "My dear granddaughter, these objects are the dowry prepared by Grandpa for you. I have already called Jinmo and asked him to arrange for someone to come over at night. go back."

Although it means that the surface cannot be too extravagant, try to follow simple customs as much as possible.

But he is just such a granddaughter, and there is only one girl in the Zheng family.

His granddaughter Zheng Yaozu married, even if he can't have a beautiful wedding right now, he can't lag behind those outsiders in terms of dowry.

Even if these things are not suitable for outsiders to know, but for Zheng Yaozu, the things that should be prepared for Shen Yao are still indispensable.

As the jewel in the hands of the Zheng family, he should have been married with a ten-mile red makeup, but because the current situation is unpredictable, everything can only be kept simple.

Zheng Yaozu felt guilty at the thought of wronging the precious granddaughter she held in her palm.

In order to make up for the debt to his granddaughter, he had to prepare as much as possible for her in terms of dowry.

What's more, he is not a stingy person, so he picked out nine hundred and ninety antiques from his private library, including rare jade, jewellery, solitary books and paintings, and so on.

In addition, there are two sets of quadrangle courtyards with two entrances in the Imperial Palace, one set with quadrangle courtyards with four entrances, the deeds of six shops, two courtyards in Jiangnan Province, a garden house in Haishi, and a passbook with two million in cash.

"Grandpa~" Shen Yao looked at what was in front of him, feeling very complicated.

She hugged Zheng Yaozu's arm tightly with her hands. At this moment, she didn't know what to say.

Shen Yao knew very well that in the past two or three years, Grandpa treated her very well, so good that no one can match.

Even the kindness to her is much better than the several grandchildren of the Zheng family.

But it was because Zheng Yaozu treated herself unconditionally that she felt even more guilty.

She remembered that when her eight older brothers got married, the grandfather's meeting gifts for several new sisters-in-law, as well as the wedding gifts, did not have as much dowry for her this time.