461-470

Chapter 461 Expulsion 4

I have to say that Liu Guodong, who is arrogant and rude, is used to being arrogant and rampant in Rongcheng.

He has forgotten even a few words of misfortune.

Therefore, he didn't know that, since he said in a sarcastic tone that Zhou Lingling and Xu Yang were from small places, he smoothly offended everyone present.

Especially among these people, most of them came out of the countryside, and even some people are still very remote and poor in their hometowns.

But they have never felt inferior or inferior because of their poor family background.

However, now that Liu Guodong said that, they naturally reminded them, why are rural people unworthy of going out of the country, and why can't they make friends?

Zheng Chengye didn't want to let this Liu Guodong go easily, so he asked indifferently, "Then what do you mean?"

Why didn't he know that when making friends, he still had to tell who the other party was from?

Besides, what's wrong with An County, his younger sister is still from there.

Liu Guodong opened his mouth and was asked inexplicably twice. He was helpless to ask, and his mind was messy and unable to think, and he didn't know what to answer for a while.

At this moment, Xiaohu's loud and powerful voice sounded in the crowd, "I'm surprised, what's wrong with the small place? Is it possible that people in the small place can only stay at home and not go out?"

The people standing here have at least seven floors, and they are all peasant soldiers who have come out of the countryside.

Moreover, before the ability team was disbanded, our group of people had been with the captain for so many years, and we never saw him dislike everyone. "

Afterwards, he spoke earnestly, "This comrade, I am not targeting you, and there is a serious problem in your thinking, you must quickly correct it. The first team rule of our Snow Wolf Special Forces is that the character of the players must pass the test, but when you just arrived, you openly provoke the relationship between your teammates. This behavior is very bad. "

After speaking, Xiaohu sighed and shook his head, as if I was doing everything for you.

When Liu Guodong heard the last words of the other party, his face changed rapidly, and he felt an inexplicable panic and humiliation in his heart.

He clenched his fists, scratched Xiaohu's eyes, gritted his teeth and said, "You can eat indiscriminately, but you can't talk indiscriminately. Don't you as a soldier understand this truth?"

Hearing this, Tang Yunhao laughed first before Xiaohu spoke to fight back.

He looked directly at Liu Guodong and sneered, "Before talking about others, let's review yourself first."

Afterwards, he turned his head to look at Zheng Chengye and Song Zixuan, and said, "Let's go, the air here is smoggy, and it feels uncomfortable to smell it. Let's change to another place."

As soon as he finished speaking, Tang Yunhao put his left hand on his good brother Song Zixuan's shoulder, his right hand on Xu Yang's shoulder, and then deliberately passed by Liu Guodong.

Seeing that the captain and his party were all gone, the members of the superpower team and other people who came to report upon seeing this, did not hesitate to follow.

The body was hit and swayed slightly to the left, and Liu Guodong's expression suddenly became gloomy.

He gritted his teeth tightly, his eyes fixed on the back figure that was walking away in front of him.