521-530

Chapter 521 Shocking high-tech

Three days later, this day also happened to be June 3rd.

The fiery red sun hangs high in the sky. At this time, Dijing has entered summer, and the weather is starting to heat up.

At ten o'clock in the morning, Jun Qi drove his car to the front of the courtyard.

When he stopped the car, Jun Lei, who was sitting in the co-pilot, opened the door swiftly, lifted the suitcase from his seat, and then walked towards the yard.

"Master, mistress!"

The Mo Yao and his wife had already walked out of the house when they heard the horn of the car. The two stood shoulder-to-shoulder in the courtyard. Therefore, as soon as Jun Lei entered the courtyard, he saw Jun Jinmo and Shen Yao not far away. , he hurriedly stepped forward and shouted.

Shen Yao looked at the person on the opposite side, raised her lips and smiled, and said softly, "Jun Lei, it's hard for you to make a trip, have you brought everything?"

"Bring it here." Jun Lei nodded, and opened the lock on the box with the key, "Xiaohao made a total of twelve walkie-talkies, and he kept two of them for production in the factory, and the rest All ten are here."

At the moment when things were revealed, Shen Yao, Jun Jinmo, and Jun Qi who followed closely, all had surprises in their eyes, and the three of them each picked up a walkie-talkie and took a closer look.

"Brother Lei, what's up with this thing?"

Jun Qi held a walkie-talkie that looked a bit like a brick and looked at it several times over and over. The more he looked at it, the more he felt that it was too new, so he touched Jun Lei with his shoulder and asked excitedly.

Jun Lei glanced at him, took the walkie-talkie from his hand and turned on the channel switch. After adjusting the channel, he gave it back to Jun Qi again.

Immediately afterwards, he took out a new walkie-talkie from the box and adjusted the channel as well.

Jun Lei walked to the other end of the yard, pressed the button on the side with his index finger, and called out to the walkie-talkie, "Jun Qi, did you hear me, stupid?"

"I rely on~ This thing is too advanced, isn't it?"

Suddenly and clearly heard Jun Lei's voice coming from the walkie-talkie in his hand, Jun Qi jumped up in surprise.

After a while, he stared at the high-tech in his hands with disbelief, and felt that the thing was too mysterious. This walkie-talkie is simply more convenient and convenient than that phone.

When using it, you only need to hold your finger on it to speak, and the person holding the walkie-talkie on the other side can hear it clearly.

At this moment, Jun Qi was so excited that he immediately held down the walkie-talkie and shouted, "Brother Lei, Brother Lei, did you hear? Just call me back when you hear it..."

"Two fools~"

When Jun Lei heard the silly voice, he replied with a smile, then he turned off the button, turned around and returned to Jun Jinmo and Shen Yao.

Jun Qi looked at the person who came over, glared at him hard, and complained about Jun Lei's behavior, "You are really unkind, I call you with good intentions, but you call me stupid in return, how can you be like this? Brother's?"

Jun Lei didn't answer, but gave him a look directly, as if telling Jun Qi that you are because you are stupid, so I didn't say anything wrong.

Looking at the picture of the two brothers arguing, Shen Yao and Jun Jinmo looked at each other, and the two smiled silently.