271-280

Chapter 271 Lin Xi Gets Married

As soon as Shen Qiu saw Xu Dani and Shen Guoqing, he immediately shouted at them, "Daddy, I'm coming to see you!"

Later, she smiled and greeted her two brothers and sister-in-law.

"Just come here, just come!" Shen Guoqing nodded with a trace of excitement in his eyes looking at his daughter.

Shen Qiu smiled at his father, then stepped forward into his mother's arms and rubbed her face against her clothes.

Before her family left the Imperial Palace, she had to stay in her mother's arms and act like a baby, keeping her breath in her heart.

In this way, when she misses her family, she can remember the scene of acting like a baby in her mother's arms.

Seeing her daughter act like a child to herself, Xu Dani couldn't help but deepen her reluctance.

She touched the top of Shen Qiu's head, and said to her with a petting smile, "I'm already married, so why are you still like a little girl."

"Even so, then I am also your daughter. In front of my mother, I will always be a child." Shen Qiu responded with a smile.

Hearing what the girl said, Xu Dani immediately smiled happily.

Tang Yunhao also knew that his father-in-law's family was going back tomorrow, so he didn't step forward to bother his wife and mother-in-law.

He handed the gift of bringing back the door to his elder brother, took out the prepared cigarettes and first took two packs to his father-in-law, and then gave each of the two elder brother-in-laws one pack.

As for the three small beans, I divided some candies and pastries for them.

Tang Yunhao yelled sweetly, "Daddy! Excuse me for waiting a long time, I have already ordered the food downstairs, let's go downstairs first, and talk while eating."

Hearing this, Shen Guoqing immediately said, "You boy, we should invite this meal."

Tang Yunhao nodded his head and replied, "It's all a family, whoever invites is the same."

After speaking, he called Huzi's three small beans and went out first.

The group went downstairs and sat down around a large round table.

During the entire meal, Shen Yao and Jun Jinmo saw Tang Yunhao's coaxing skills.

He helped Shen Qiu pick up the vegetables the whole time, and he took care of the other person in every possible way, and he even took a bite of a daughter-in-law, shouting so sweet that he didn't know how sweet it was.

And when he faced everyone in the Shen family, it was almost the same. That mouth was especially capable of talking, making everyone very happy, laughing again and again, and the atmosphere was very good.

This also made Xu Dani and Shen Guoqing more at ease with Tang Yunhao's son-in-law.

A return banquet was over in happy time.

The Shen family was sent away on the eighth morning of the new year, and the wedding banquet between Lin Xi and Song Zixuan also followed.

This time, the Moyao couple will also be the bridesmaids and best man for the new couple.

Therefore, on the morning of the ninth day of the ninth day, after Shen Yao and Jun Jinmo had cleaned up, they separated.

When Shen Yao arrived on the floor where the Lin family lived, she saw that Lin Xi's dowry had been sorted out by the eldest brother and sister-in-law of the Lin family.