541-550

Chapter 541 The road you choose, I can't blame them for being ruthless 3

Seeing that the three old men cooperated tacitly, and one of them said a few words, they immediately scared the villagers to shiver collectively, and their legs could not control their weakness.

There were even some timid people, after hearing the old man's words, they were so frightened that they slumped on the ground and sat on the ground.

Seeing this, Jun Qi's eyes flashed, he cleared his throat, and then said clearly and forcefully, "Mr. Zheng, aren't these villagers overbearing and unreasonable? I have an idea here, and I promise to get rid of their bad habits."

As he said that, he took another look at the villagers who didn't even dare to express their anger too loudly, and continued with a smile, "I think, as long as Uncle Shen and Xiaohao have suffered in the past, let them experience all of them. Once again, needless to say, they will naturally be able to be honest."

As soon as the villagers of Shenjia Village heard what the young man said, their hearts instantly raised to their throats, and they didn't dare to let out the air. They clenched their hands tightly, afraid of hearing more shocking information.

Within a moment, countless pairs of eyes looked at the old men over there.

Two of them have impressions, one is Shen Yaozhi's grandfather, and the other is the old man of the village chief's family. As for the other, although they don't know who the other is, since the other party knows the two old people, their identities must be extraordinary. .

Later, when they saw that the faces of the three old men were as black as carbon ink, it was obviously a precursor to anger.

Seeing this, everyone couldn't help holding their breath, took two steps back to minimize their existence, and the group of bear children who were rolling, saw that the situation was not right, and collectively stopped crying.

Song Qingyuan's eyes flashed slightly, and then nodded solemnly, "I think Jun Qi's idea is good. Comrade Shen has suffered so much in the past, and now life is better. We can't let them continue to be wronged."

Hearing this, Zheng Yaozu couldn't help but glanced at the surrounding villagers, and warned these people in a very sharp tone, "Have you heard? If you want to live like that, I can fulfill you now."

As soon as the words fell, all the villagers shook their heads, and hurriedly confessed to the elders.

"No no~ We don't want to, really don't want to, we know it's wrong, it's really wrong~"

"Right, right~ We will change, we will change. We won't scold Shen Hongyuan and his grandson Shen Hao again in the future. Don't lock us up~"

"Stinky boy, what are you still doing on the ground, hurry up and apologize to the old man, Shen Hao, and let him forgive you~"

"You melon mother-in-law, what are you doing, don't hurry up and confess to Uncle Shen~"

In an instant, the sound of parents roaring at their children and husbands reprimanding their daughters-in-law rang out all around.

It has to be said that these people bow their heads at an astonishingly fast speed because they are afraid of being locked up.

"No need, I can't stand your apology, and I don't want to accept it." Seeing the adults and children walking by Lu, Shen Hao said indifferently and decisively.

With his hands in his trouser pockets, he unconsciously exuded an aristocratic air all over his body, and the expression on his face was always light, and there was no change because of this group of people.