Chapter 131: 135

The tall buildings gradually receded, and the low-rise villas gradually occupied the scenery outside the window.

Autumn in the eastern suburbs seems to come much slower than the city center. The setting sun gradually reddens most of the sky, and the green roadside trees are stained with beautiful colors.

Wei Qingyu sold it off, and Ji Xiao maintained such a sense of mystery and admired the gradual freshness of the Dongjiao environment.

The spacious four-lane road became two-lane, and the car drove slowly under the intertwined shadows of the trees, and finally stopped in front of a Chinese-style mansion.

Ji Xiao got out of the car with the flower in his arms, admiring the courtyard wall with the style of Su's garden, "Where is this?"

"My grandpa's house."

After that, Wei Qingyu looked at Ji Xiao standing beside him and pushed the door straight.

The pine branches rustled in the wind, and Ji Xiao stood there, stunned.

Just before she chose to escape, a sudden rush of strength slammed her.

"Wow!"

A Corgi with his tongue stuck out on her, and the curly yellow and white tail shook at her vigorously.

When Ji Xiao looked at the dog, a name suddenly popped up in his mind: Dou Hua.

Just before she called out the name, Wei Qingyu on the side uttered, "Red beans, obedient!"

That voice was a bit dull, and the Corgi who threw on Ji Xiao's body instantly became behaved.

It just sat on the ground, with a pair of button-like black eyes looking at Ji Xiao directly, full of pitiful people who wanted to step forward to intimacy but did not dare to disobey Wei Qingyu's orders.

"The girl is here."

At this time, a woman's voice came from a distance.

The carved red pillar corridor walked by a calm and elegant woman, a navy blue cheongsam flowing gentle light under the light, Hong Dou immediately stood up and waved her tail towards the porch as she listened to her footsteps approaching.

Wei Qingyu's face was rarely surprised. She looked at the woman standing on the porch and said, "Mom, why are you here?"

"Why, I can't come here anymore?" Mother Wei asked back, leaning lightly on the porch. Ufa was supple, still seeing grace, "It's the weekend that I and your father happened to be free to visit your grandfather."

As she said, she saw Ji Xiao next to Wei Qingyu, and a strange light flashed in her eyes: "This is..."

"This is Ji Xiao." Wei Qingyu introduced.

When Wei's mother heard the words, her face was a little bit stunned, "So this is Ji Xiao. I've heard the nuns say about you a long time ago, how are you."

Ji Xiao didn't expect that she would be taken to her grandfather's house by Wei Qingyu, and the first person she saw was her mother.

The girl was a little embarrassed and embarrassed, and politely nodded and said: "Hello, Auntie."

Mother Wei smiled and nodded, and took the opportunity to invite: "Would you like to go to the tea shop? Your uncle came back from Yunnan and brought back a lot of good things."

Wei Qingyu knew what his mother's idea was, and took the initiative to help Ji Xiao refuse: "No need for Mom, we have to go to the flower field in the backyard while it's dawn."