Bai Yueguang Omega Always Wants To Monopolize Me Chapter 6:

Ji Xiao stood behind and realized that the man in front of him was her cheap Alpha father in this world, Ji Qingyun, the hypocrite who had perfidiously left the inheritance of his friend to his daughter as his own.

Ji Xiao looked at Wei Qingyu sideways, but saw that her eyes were calm, and half hatred was seen in her turquoise eyes.

After an unsentimental greeting, Wei Qingyu didn't speak any more, and went straight upstairs with his schoolbag on his back.

Ji Xiao watched Wei Qingyu leave behind, somehow feeling a little uncomfortable in his heart.

"Xiaoxiao, did you come back with Qingyu today?" Ji Qingyun asked with concern without noticing Ji Xiao's psychological changes.

Ji Xiao looked at the man in front of him, his heart was full of disgust for him, and he didn't want to bother. But due to her current status, she had no choice but to answer: "No, I ran into it when I came back."

"It turned out to be like this. I saw you two come in together just now, and I almost thought that I was back when I was a kid." Ji Qingyun smiled, with some regrets in his tone.

Ji Xiao was a little surprised. Hearing what Ji Qingyun said, the original owner had some overlap with Wei Qingyu when they were young, and the relationship should even be good.

As expected, since Ji Qingyun is a close friend of Wei Qingyu's parents, the original owner and Wei Qingyu must have known each other when they were young.

But why did the relationship become what it is now?

Ji Xiao tried hard to remember, to no avail.

Ji Qingyun sat next to her naturally: "Dad also returned to China today and heard that you fired Xiao Ai and Xiao Ci. What's the matter, they upset you? Tell your father."

Ji Xiao looked at the strange man next to him, his body stiffened. Brother, did you get too close?

And who are these Xiao Ai and Xiao Ci?

Could it be that maid A and maid C?

Ji Xiao was a little speechless thinking of these two people who had counter-charged him, and said perfunctorily: "It's nothing, it's annoying."

After speaking, Ji Xiao realized that his tone of behavior was a bit disrespectful to people. The opposite of her was her cheap father.

Ji Qingyun frowned when he heard the sound, sank a moment, and waved his big hand: "If you are annoying, change it. Tomorrow I will let Aunt Wu pick a good one and use it."

He didn't care about Ji Xiao's disrespect for him.

Ji Xiao was taken aback for a moment, only then did he remember that Ji Qingyun was a daughter slave in the original book.

He who lingered in the flowers did not marry his daughter for life, so he spoiled Ji Xiao lawlessly, arrogant and arrogant.

Ji Qingyun: "This time it is better to choose two grades. Aunt Sun just picked a few good servants into the house in those few days. They are all very good, and they are just right for you."

Hearing Ji Qingyun's words, Ji Xiao waved his hand quickly: "No need."

In the original text, this Auntie Sun is the only lover with a surname around Ji Qingyun.

Although she is a Beta, but because of Ji Qingyun's heart, she has become the longest person by her side these years.

Ji Xiao used his toes to figure out what it looked like when this auntie Sun picked the person into the house.