Chapter 27 -30

The incandescent light brightened the quiet corridor, and the heavy footsteps of the man echoed.

Wei Qingyu looked at Chen Linji who was walking towards him, as if he had seen the belated hope.

"Uncle Chen." Wei Qingyu nodded slightly.

Chen Linji: "Miss Wei, it's really been a long time since I saw you."

Chen Linji's voice was as strong as ever, and Wei Qingyu listened a little more relieved.

She nodded, thinking it was really a long time since she saw her. Even at the funeral of her parents, she never saw the uncle whom she used to see when she was a child.

Chen Linji explained: "I'm really sorry Miss Wei, I only contacted you half a year later. At that time, I was far away from the branch of Y country. When the Wei family had an accident, the company there also encountered some difficult things and had to delay it. Up to now."

Wei Qingyu didn't blame Chen Linji from beginning to end.

She understands that under the shadow of the Ji family, those who have been close to the Wei family in the past will inevitably be suppressed by him. Chen Linji, who is second only to Ji Qingyun in friendship with the Wei family, will inevitably be acted in the dark by Ji Qingyun. Especially for.

Wei Qingyu looked at the vicissitudes of Chen Linji's face, compared to half a year under Ji Qingyun's constraints.

However, since he has contacted himself now, and spent nearly 200 million yuan to photograph the villa of the Wei family, it shows that he has now survived the crisis.

This is already very good.

Wei Qingyu smiled slightly at Chen Linji, and said: "Uncle is really too polite, you should call me whisper."

Chen Linji nodded, "Okay. Whisper softly."

"Although Mr. Wei is no longer there, I always remember the kindness of the Wei family to me. Don't worry, I will definitely help you in the future. So now my uncle wants to ask for your opinion first, what do you have for your future? Planning?"

Wei Qingyu: "I want to take back what my parents left for me first."

Although the girl's voice was soft, her tone was firm.

Chen Linji nodded when he heard it very approvingly: "Well, this is what Uncle must do for you."

"It's just that Qingyun's methods in this season are too despicable. I have investigated. His title of occupying Wei family's property is a minor heir to the inheritance. He takes care of it as the heir's guardian."

Chen Linji said that a fire of disdain and anger appeared in his eyes. He did not expect to be able to do this by himself.

In the last second, I even talked and laughed with Mr. Wei and Mrs. Wei, with deep feelings, and in the next second, he turned his face instantly, revealing his true identity.

The friendship of more than ten years is inferior to monetary benefits. It is really despicable and shameless.

"I know this." Wei Qingyu nodded calmly. This was the first thing she was deceived by Ji Qingyun.

She looked at Chen Linji's hesitant and eager eyes, and actively asked, "So we can't act rashly, right? Uncle Chen."

"Yes." Chen Linji nodded, "I found out that Ji Qingyun had secretly changed the name of the company under the Weishi Group in the past six months, and packaged it into a completely different company, trying to weaken the weight of the legacy a little bit. Trying to make what comes to you in two years' time as an empty shell."