Chapter 24 -26

The wind blew through this unusually silent room silently, and even the rustling tree branches outside the window stopped shaking.

Embarrassed dancing wildly in the small ward, smoking Ji Xiao's face unscrupulously.

Ji Xiao hurriedly broke free from Qiao Ni's arms and explained: "It's not what you see!"

"I understand, I understand, young people, it's normal to fall in love at first sight. What's more, it's a hero who saves the beauty, isn't it?"

As Hao Hui talked, she propped the door frame with one hand, and smiled at the girl who had been beaten at a loss on the hospital bed as if watching the excitement is not too big.

I don't know if Qiao Ni was stabbed in his mind, and looked at Hao Hui with shame and annoyance, his small face was flushed with embarrassment.

The former arrogant and arrogant arrogance vanished, and only one hand was tightly twisted under the quilt.

"Little classmate, are you a hero who saves the United States too often?" Hao Hui teased.

The scent of peppermint blew across Ji Xiao's skin, leaving a chill across her fingertips.

Wei Qingyu still stood expressionlessly outside the door, his turquoise eyes colder than when he first saw it.

Ji Xiao suddenly felt his heart beating in his heart suddenly and suddenly.

This feeling didn't happen even in the face of Hao Hui's ridicule of herself just now.

The flustered feeling spread all over Ji Xiao's brain.

She was inexplicably and unusually worried whether Wei Qingyu had also misunderstood herself.

"I..."

"Jo Ni!"

Just when Ji Xiao wanted to explain to Wei Qingyu, a cry that she was so familiar with rang from the door.

Qi Qi anxiously rushed into the ward from the gap between Wei Qingyu and Hao Hui.

The breathless Fang yelled behind him.

Ji Xiao looked at Qi Qi in surprise: "Why are you here?"

It's just that Qi Qi rarely ignored Ji Xiao's doubts, and strode to Qiao Ni's bedside, and said: "Qiao Ni, how are you? Do you feel uncomfortable? Do you want to go for a full body check?"

Qiao Ni looked at Qi Qi standing in front of him, frowned, raised his hand and pushed away Qi Qi's hand on his forehead, "Don't get close to me, stay away from me!"

What surprised Ji Xiao was that Qi Qi, who had never allowed people to offend, was not even blown up by Qiao Ni's behavior.

She retracted her hand that was slapped by Qiao Ni, her voice still calm: "Then tell me, are you uncomfortable?"

"No." Qiao Ni dropped two words to Qi Qi perfunctorily, wrapped in the quilt, turned over, and stopped paying attention to Qi Qi.

Qi Qi looked at the back that Qiao Ni had thrown to herself, took out a red apple from her pocket, and said: "Then you brought the apple to eat? I bought it from the cafeteria at noon. I tasted one that was quite sweet."

Hearing Qi Qi's words, Qiao Ni, who had just experienced physical exertion, couldn't help licking his dry lips.

After a while, the little girl covered her head and dullly uttered a syllable from the quilt: "en..."

The sunlight cast a ray of golden light diagonally from outside the window, falling in Qi Qi's eyes, and some smiles appeared.

She picked up the medical knife that Hao Hui hadn't had time to put in, and sat on the chair and peeled it off.