Chapter 37 -40

The cool autumn breeze passed through the back row of the classroom, and the bright yellow butterflies printed with gold and orange were dancing with the wind.

Ji Xiao immediately understood which oga was secretly expressing his heart to himself in this way.

"Oh, oga will give you a secret look so soon? My sister Xiao deserves to be the top traffic last weekend." Fang Yiming looked at the little cake on the table and preached without concealing the volume.

Looking at the gaze in the class attracted by this ridicule, Ji Xiao unceremoniously hammered Fang Yiming's shoulder, "You keep your voice down."

Then she patted the back of the front table and said, "Sun Min, do you see who brought this thing over?"

Sun Min glanced at the little cake on Ji Xiao's table and shook his head: "I don't know, I saw it here when I came this morning. This little cake is not cheap, it's from xetr."

Sun Min's tablemate also turned his head and joked, "Sister Xiao, the popularity is good."

Ji Xiao snorted when he heard the words: "Don't talk nonsense."

She doesn't want such popularity.

"Sister Xiao, did you know that the cakes in this cake shop are not only expensive, but you can order them only a week in advance."

"Wow, that means this is not the peach blossom of your sports meeting!"

"Sister Xiao, your popularity is not ordinary!"

...

The wind engulfed the discussion of a few people by the window through the empty back row of the classroom, and Wei Qingyu's hand still holding the book noticeably paused.

Listening to Fang Yiming's teasing, she pretended to be indifferent, and slightly slanted her eyes to the center of the topic-the creamy little cake.

The particularly beautiful bow tied slightly swayed by the wind, like a small butterfly that accidentally landed on Ji Xiao's table.

The sun fell on it and there was a dark pattern floating on it, so exquisite that it made people want to collect it, but Wei Qingyu looked at it, but it was extremely dazzling.

Other oga gave her...

Thinking of this, Wei Qingyu's vision showed a slender hand with five fingers.

Ji Xiao knocked on the box outside this little cake and interrupted their discussion: "Since you all said this cake is expensive and delicious, then I will give it to you, eat it?"

Sun Min hurriedly waved his hand when he heard the words: "Sister Xiao, this is given to you by someone, so how can we be embarrassed to eat."

Sun Min echoed at the table: "That is, if the little girl knew that the cake was given to you for you to give to someone else, she would be so sad. You can just eat it."

"Yeah, Sister Xiao, this is given to you by someone else. How can you say that you give it away?" Fang Yiming stopped and seduced: "People oga are so proactive. You are an alpha. What. Don't you want to develop a sweet campus romance?"

Hearing the words "campus romance", the expression on Wei Qingyu's face couldn't help getting colder.

She looked at the pot of yellowish orchids on the top of the cabinet, and felt that her heart was covered with a layer of fog, and she became more and more depressed.

"How beautiful the campus romance is, there are not so many troubles of their grown-ups, young and ignorant, pull hands in the small woods behind..."

Fang Yiming's endless thoughts continued over there, Wei Qingyu neatly packed up the books for class later, and didn't plan to stay in this place.