Chapter 61: 63

The corridor outside the door was full of busy noises in the backstage, but the huge conference room was full of weird silence.

Liu Yue and the vice principal looked at the girl who broke in suddenly, Wei Qingyu yanked his hand out of Jin Nanfeng's.

"Why are you here?" Liu Yue asked when she walked to Ji Xiao's side.

Ji Xiao instantly reflected what was going on.

She knew that she, an outsider, should apologize to bow and then leave the occasion, but when she noticed the Jin Nanfeng beside Wei Qingyu, she instantly changed her mind.

"It was a whisper that asked me to come." Ji Xiao calmly explained to Liu Yue, "Teacher, she can't let her take care of this scene alone."

When she said that, the girl's eyes curled up with a smile, like a pair of delicious cashews.

This harmless appearance of humans and animals is quite deceptive, Liu Yue didn't think much to verify, and nodded: "Okay, in that case, you can follow it today, but you have to show me well."

"Yeah." Ji Xiao nodded, "Don't worry."

"I will do well."

As she said that, she saw Xiang Nanfeng standing with Wei Qingyu until now.

But I don't want Jin Nanfeng to look at her in the same way.

The juvenile's deep black pupil is like a black hole that cannot be peeped, making those who look at each other feel dangerous.

It's just that in the danger of falling into the golden orange color, Ji Xiao also saw a friendly smile on himself.

Doesn't it mean that Alpha is mutually exclusive?

What's more, the two of them are still S-level Alphas.

Ji Xiao suddenly felt that Jin Nanfeng was as unfathomable as it was written in the original text, and he didn't know what he was calculating in his dark eyes.

Thinking of this, Ji Xiao couldn't help but feel that the glands at the back of his neck were cold, so he didn't stop looking at him much, and turned his head to stop the two of them looking at each other.

But I didn't want to, it was just a momentary thing that was clearly seen by Wei Qingyu on the side.

It also includes the unexplained smile that Jin Nanfeng cast at Ji Xiao.

She once read in a Biology Encyclopedia that Alphas of the same level in the animal kingdom will be attracted to each other because they cannot compete with each other...

The warm wind of early spring blew the long stairs outside the auditorium, and three thoughtful people led by Liu Yue to the concert hall on the top floor of the auditorium.

Although the hall on the top floor of the auditorium is not as grand as the orthodox concert hall, the supporting facilities are not inferior to the professional stage at all.

The light fell on the light brown floor that had just been waxed, making the hall bright and regular, and the concert troupe members who had just finished the school celebration performance were resting in the hall.

Teacher Zhao from Hualan Private High School saw the tripod piano placed on one side and thoughtfully stepped forward and said, "This is Steinway's piano."

The conductor of the concert troupe who was welcoming the crowd nodded, "Yes."

"I heard that Qingyu can play the piano, right?" Teacher Zhao asked.

Wei Qingyu nodded slightly: "Yeah."

I don't know if the interest is coming, Teacher Zhao immediately suggested: "Since this is the case, it's better to whisper and play a song with Nanfeng for us to listen to, how about it."