Bai Yueguang Omega Always Wants To Monopolize Me Chapter 10:

What kind of person is Ji Xiao?

The weather is uncertain, the dude indulges, the violent and unruly...

Wei Qingyu felt that all the negative words in the world could be put on her body.

Because of this, she was surprised when she heard the familiar sound from the toilet door in the cubicle.

The cool water gurgled from the faucet, constantly washing through Wei Qingyu's jade-like fingers.

The turquoise eyes were dizzy, and the water flowed across the skin, staining them with a light pink.

Her mind was filled with the voice of Ji Xiao confronting that classmate.

She said that Oga was an existence she admired.

She said that Oga is not Alpha's prey or slave, but their own human being with independent thinking.

With her unique voice, she awe-inspiringly scolded the girl who held a contemptuous attitude towards the Oga group in the toilet. Every sentence was from Oga's point of view, clearly organized, sonorous and firm, just like a gentleman.

A thick cloud was pushed slowly by the sun by the wind, and the shadow fell on the outside of the toilet.

Wei Qingyu looked at the dimness in his sight, and in that small dark room appeared before him, Ji Xiao's condescending smile when he looked at himself struggling during the fever period.

There was a hill between the girl's eyebrows, how could such a person say something like that before.

Wei Qingyu even felt that the person who had just been outside was just a classmate who sounded like Ji Xiao.

Suddenly, the girl's dilated pupils retracted their focus.

A long glass was quietly standing upright in the center of his sight, and a flamboyant scarlet flower was engraved on the silver-white lid.

Wei Qingyu recognized it at once, it was Ji Xiao's cup.

The sunlight poured into the room from the clean glass window on one side, making waves in the girl's turquoise eyes.

It's really her.

Wei Qingyu hesitated, picked up Ji Xiao's cup that had fallen on the sink and walked into the boiling water room.

The transparent glass was placed on the shelf above the water receiving platform, silently helping Ji Xiao erase the evidence that her Alpha had been to the Oga toilet.

"Yeah? Isn't this Wei Qingyu? What a coincidence."

Suddenly a sharp female voice came from behind Wei Qingyu, and the not-so-bright boiling water room was mostly blocked by the person standing at the door.

The girl stepped on the threshold with her pockets, her smiling face was full of frivolousness.

Wei Qingyu couldn't help being startled, and the hand that put the cup down silently, "Liu Meina?"

This Liu Meina is a dude like Ji Xiao, but the means of bullying is even worse than Ji Xiao.

Relying on his uncle being the director of the teaching department, he often carried out campus violence against his classmates at school, and many classmates avoided her.

"Why are you so surprised? If there is no water on the second floor, I can't come to the first floor to collect water?" Liu Meina smiled and walked into the boiling water room, step by step approaching Wei Qingyu.

"Yes." Wei Qingyu replied coldly. Holding Ji Xiao's cup, he moved a step left to avoid Liu Meina who had approached him.

As expected, Liu Meina stretched out her hand to hold Wei Qingyu's arm straight, and turned her head to look at her: "Hey, don't hide from me in a hurry."