Chapter 116: 120

Because it was the evening after school and get off work, the car was stuck on the road for a while before returning to the small villa.

The afterglow of summer is more dazzling than other seasons, and the orange light wipes the wall of the backyard and drops a golden glow in the study.

The wind swayed the bamboo shadow outside the door, and the girl's slender shadow was projected on the white wall without moving for a long time.

At this time, an oval-shaped ball approached the shadow.

A sapphire-like crystal clear grape suddenly appeared in Ji Xiao's distracted vision.

She turned her head and saw that Wei Qingyu was wearing a plain white cotton and linen shirt and standing beside her with a bowl of raisins.

"What are you thinking, Teacher Ji?" Wei Qingyu said jokingly, turning over the preparation notes on Ji Xiao's desk.

Ji Xiao bit the grapes in Wei Qingyu's hand, and her red lips brushed the girl's slender fingers, leaving a little shallow water mark.

Then she pulled Wei Qingyu who was reading her notes, sat in her arms, and said, "It's done, I'm just thinking about what I heard this afternoon."

"We have a senior sister in our math group. Today we learned that after her husband's business failed, she often abused her, and now she even beats her children. This kind of person is really disgusting. It's obviously that she can't do it. It must be blamed on the wife and children. I'm really ashamed of Alpha."

Ji Xiao's tone was a bit heavy, and Wei Qingyu was also a little uncomfortable listening to it.

She understood Ji Xiao's personality and asked: "Are you going to help her? Do you need me to do anything?"

Ji Xiao shook his head knowingly, "I want to help her, but this time I won't bother you to go out."

"I remember that Qiao Ni's mother was in the same situation as her at the beginning. It was Qi Qi's mother who was a lawyer who helped them fight the lawsuit. Qiao Ni was not snatched by her **** dad. I wondered, could you please also this time? Qi Qi's mother, although the time has passed for a while, the past methods are not necessarily invalid."

Wei Qingyu nodded with approval, "Recently, our country has not improved many Oga protection regulations. Domestic violence should be better judged than in the past."

"The more perfect the law, the more the rights and interests of the Oga group can be protected. If Teacher Sun encountered such a **** in the past, it would be really dim." Ji Xiao said, wrapping her around Wei Qingyu's waist. He hugged it up again, and clasped her fingers together.

With such a hug, the taste of peach brandy is closer to Wei Qingyu.

She sniffed lightly, then picked up a grape and put it to Ji Xiao's mouth, with a slight smile on her cold face: "Aren't you afraid of bringing you Alpha more and more shackles in the future?"

"Are you going to put a bite guard on my mouth in the end?" Ji Xiao raised his brows slightly and leaned back on the back of the chair with grapes in his mouth.

The afterglow of the setting sun passed through the floor-to-ceiling windows and fell on the girl's face without any reservation. Wei Qingyu couldn't help but see the scene described by Ji Xiao in his mind.

The black cage was matched with her cold white skin, and the rough bands pressed her delicate skin red.

Alpha's wild kumqua eyes were full of unwilling struggles.

And the more she struggled, the weaker she appeared.

It was like a sleepy beast struggling with long twigs, and had to surrender to his feet.