Chapter 31-33

Direct sunlight on the ground brings a bit of warmth to the noon of cool autumn.

The wind blows through every small villa, and the fragrance of rice is a clarion call to the family.

The girl got out of the car, she looked pretty calm, but her steps were fast.

The wind brought up lifted the long hair on the side of her face, and the tail of her hair was flying in the air like seaweed, and the turquoise eyes were full of not indifferent.

Wei Qingyu opened the door full of questions and returned home.

The meteor was eagerly rushing to the moon, but after she stood in the hallway, she ushered in a strange silence.

In front of the dining table not far away, Ji Xiaozheng quietly bent down in front of the small casserole in the center.

A small spoon containing soup was just brought to her mouth by Aunt Wu who was carrying a meal in the kitchen, but unfortunately it was hit by Wei Qingyu.

At this moment, Aunt Wu in the kitchen came to the table with the last dish.

Seeing Ji Xiao stealing the soup with a spoon again, she couldn't help but muttered like a mother: "Miss, this soup has just been presented and it is still hot. You should scoop it into your own bowl first and let it cool before drinking. . Eating hot food can easily cause esophageal cancer..."

Ji Xiao looked at the goose meat broth in her hand and felt that it was not fragrant for a moment. He raised his hand and put his spoon back into the bowl. He said impatiently: "I know Aunt Wu, are you sour in your hands? Put the dishes down first. ."

Aunt Wu was interrupted by Ji Xiao and didn't want to continue, she said: "Miss, this is the last one, fried shrimp with three diced shrimps."

As the white porcelain plate approaches, the taste of shrimp becomes more and more delicious.

Ji Xiao looked at the dish that was placed next to him, and pointed to the opposite position and said: "Put it there, and then you all go down."

"Yes." Aunt Wu nodded, and went down with the servant who was still cleaning in the kitchen.

Watching the servants all go down, Ji Xiao said to Wei Qing who was still changing shoes at the hallway: "Are you back?"

She didn't notice Wei Qingyu's eagerness when she entered the door. While asking, she was interrupted by Aunt Wu and drank the soup that hadn't happened.

That is to say, the young girl showed such an ordinary appearance, and she stroked Wei Qingyu's uncomfortable heart all the way.

She leaned down and put her shoes in the shoe cabinet, pretending that nothing happened, and calmly responded to Ji Xiao: "Yeah."

"I came back in time." Looking at the table full of rich dishes, Ji Xiao said to Wei Qing proudly: "How about it, isn't it very hearty and appetizing?"

Wei Qingyu stepped on the soft slippers and walked to the dining table, silently watching the food on the table.

It is indeed rich and appetite.

Vegetables and meat are readily available, fragrant and fragrant.

The casserole in the middle contained a bowl of beautiful oily soup, exuding a particularly tender taste.

It's just that Wei Qingyu didn't understand.

This is not in the new year or festival, what did Ji Xiao tell Aunt Wu to do?

Wei Qingyu pursed his lips and wanted to speak, but Ji Xiao didn't notice, and only greeted: "Sit down, I'm really starving to death."

"This is a 1,500-meter nutritious meal I specially asked Aunt Wu to prepare for you."