Chapter 64 -66

It fell into Wei Qingyu's ears with a somewhat lazy and casual voice, and the hot temperature burned all the way from her earlobes to her cheeks.

Wei Qingyu looked at Ji Xiao incredulously, his slightly trembling voice hidden a bit of joy: "You, what are you talking about?"

"Isn't it?" Ji Xiao didn't notice the difference in Wei Qingyu's voice.

With that, she leaned back in the chair and looked back at a certain Alpha who was casting hostile eyes at her not far away.

The girl's golden-orange pupils were filled with warnings of no anger and prestige, and instantly frightened those who were overpowered in the distance.

Ji Xiao snorted disdainfully, and said, "Today, those Alphas who like you almost swallowed me up."

Wei Qingyu naturally knew about this and asked tentatively, "But in this case, shouldn't you keep your distance from me?"

"I don't want to." Ji Xiao said simply, leaning on the chair as soon as his back loosened.

"Why?" Wei Qingyu asked immediately afterwards.

Ji Xiao: "Because this lady is not afraid of the shadow leaning."

It's one thing that she likes Wei Qingyu.

It's another matter that she and Wei Qingyu are really together.

Instead of keeping a distance from Wei Qingyu, then continue to suffer from these Alpha hostility for no apparent reason.

She might as well make this scandal more real without doing it. Anyway, she didn't admit it to Wei Qingyu, and she and Wei Qingyu would do Schrödinger's CP for a day.

This can be regarded as a declaration of sovereignty.

Let them, Alpha and Beta, know that Wei Qingyu has his own backing behind him, and stop those people from wanting to provoke Wei Qingyu in the future.

By the way, I can also help myself kill the peach blossoms.

It was just Ji Xiao's answer that made Wei Qingyu's eyes flash a bit of loss.

She still thought that when Ji Xiao sat down, it meant that she had acquiesced to the scandals, and that she had a good impression of herself.

But in the end, she was just because she was not afraid of the shadow leaning.

Wei Qingyu sighed without a trace, and took out the little cake that had been in her pocket since noon.

She gently pushed Ji Xiao's left arm with her elbow, and said, "Hey, here you are."

Ji Xiao was a little surprised when he saw the little cake in a bulging bag in front of him.

She didn't expect that when she was hungry, a small cake would appear right in front of her.

Wei Qingyu was the one who gave himself the cake.

Ji Xiao: "Why would you bring..."

"I heard that you didn't eat much at noon, and brought you a small cake." Wei Qingyu explained lightly, and stuffed the small cake into Ji Xiao's hands.

The girl's cool fingers rubbed the palm of Ji Xiao's palm, and easily lifted the numbness of her palm.

"Ji Xiao..."

The deep and deep tone passed through Ji Xiao's mind, and the white face flushed immediately.

This action reminded her of her dream that morning.

Wei Qingyu's slender fingers passed over her arm in the same way, and in the next moment, he leaned towards her neck little by little.

Ji Xiao tightened his fingers slightly, and the little cake in his hand was pulled out of wrinkles.