Bai Yueguang Omega Always Wants To Monopolize Me Chapter 7:

The quiet stairwell was lit with bright yellow lights, reflecting the surprise in Wei Qingyu's pupils.

She looked sideways at the arm that held her, wondering if Ji Xiao did it intentionally. The only thing that clung to her waist was her wrist, and her green hands were slightly concealed, and none of them touched her.

The thin school uniform shirt conveyed the temperature of the girl, and the smell of peach wine fell on his shoulders.

Wei Qingyu clearly heard a small "bang" in him.

"You stand by yourself, I can let go." Ji Xiao reminded.

Wei Qingyu calmly retracted his gaze, and said softly, "Thank you."

"How you walk is the biggest thank you to me, don't always trouble others." Ji Xiao said, slipped her hand into one pocket, and left without looking back.

Wei Qingyu looked at the back of Ji Xiao walking upward, and for the first time a different emotion flashed in his turquoise eyes.

After sinking, she also walked up the stair railing.

Ji Xiao secretly breathed a sigh of relief when he heard the sound of gentle footsteps behind him.

The hand holding the pocket liner finally released.

Some people are obviously cool when they leave, but their back pockets are covered with sweat.

She was worried that Wei Qingyu would be affected by Ji Qingyun's pheromone, so she found an excuse and left the table.

Fortunately, it came in time, otherwise Wei Qingyu would definitely be taken away to the hospital by Ji Qingyun.

With Yu Qing in heart, Ji Xiao opened the door of his room and sat down at the desk.

But when he thought of following his own words to live with Wei Qingyu in the same room, Ji Xiao withered.

Even after getting along for so long, Ji Xiao is still afraid of the heroine who will kill her in the future.

She randomly took out a paper for today's exam from her schoolbag, drew a few random circles on it, gritted her teeth, and knocked on Wei Qingyu's door.

A soft footstep approached and stopped abruptly, the sunlight poured out from the room, and Wei Qingyu opened the door to Ji Xiao blankly.

She still had her back straight, and she opened the door with ease, and she seemed to have completely recovered from the influence of Ji Qingyun's pheromone.

"Please come in." Wei Qingyu turned sideways slightly, letting Ji Xiao in.

Ji Xiao was slightly relieved and walked into the room.

When sitting on the chair, Ji Xiao raised his legs in order to increase his momentum, "Look first, I'll play for a while."

After that, he photographed the paper in front of Wei Qingyu.

This rude gesture made Wei Qingyu faintly dissatisfied between his brows, but it quickly dissipated.

What Ji Xiao brought was a math paper. Wei Qingyu's math was pretty good. Besides, she had already done it. She glanced at each question and came up with an idea.

Only when Wei Qingyu turned the test paper to the second one, the turquoise eyes stopped, and his eyes were fixed on the last question for a long time.

Ji Xiao didn't notice this at all, shaking his legs and looked at Wei Qingyu's room.

If the original owner’s bedroom filled with various animation posters and piled up with various dolls is a typical second generation ancestor's house, then Wei Qingyu is a typical female main house.