Bai Yueguang Omega Always Wants To Monopolize Me Chapter 2:

A faint scent wafted abruptly in the scent of mint, Ji Xiao felt that her palms were moist, and the dampness spread quickly on her body, and the broken glass shards in the peripheral light flashed with a faint light, as if announcing something. s failure.

The last inhibitor shattered because of Wei Qingyu's sudden impact.

Ji Xiao was desperate for a moment. She had acted well, but she had forgotten Wei Qingyu's hatred of the original owner.

The result was self-defeating and wasted the last shot of inhibitor.

I knew I left the maid just now...

It's just that Ji Xiao's annoyance didn't last long, and there was a tight tingling from her neck, as if something stuck on it was removed.

Ji Xiao's heart suddenly tightened, she knew that her restraint sticker was bitten off by Wei Qingyu.

It's just that she and Wei Qingyu are closely attached to each other. Only Wei Qingyu's long soft hair can be seen in her eyes, and she can't see what she is going to do to herself.

This situation invisibly magnified Ji Xiao's sense of touch, and then she felt a soft and damp thing covering her glands.

Like the tip of the tongue.

Oga who enters the fever period usually ask for pheromone from Alpha to relieve their original impulse.

But this is usually achieved by Alpha injecting pheromone into Oga’s glands, how come it’s now...

Wei Qingyu's long hair slipped from her shoulders, and a small gland was exposed to Ji Xiao's sight without any cover, interrupting her thoughts.

This gland is filled with a layer of nectar-like liquid, exuding a clear and strong mint smell, refreshing and restless, tempting Ji Xiao, a novice Alpha, to uncontrollably release her pheromone.

When Ji Xiao first arrived, he never deliberately remembered the method of controlling the pheromone in the article. Not surprisingly, he smelled a hint of brandy in this mint-scented space.

It's just different from the brandy you drink on weekdays, and there is a hint of peach aroma in this very aggressive taste.

It is like a pink peach, falling into the purest water of life, soft and gentle, making people want to stop.

Wei Qingyu, who was entering the fever period, seemed to feel the same way.

Little by little, the tip of her tongue curled up the sweetness secreted by that tiny gland, and greedily asked for it.

This kind of action is undoubtedly fatal for Alpha.

The smell of mint in the room engulfed Ji Xiao, and she felt as if she was going to be drowned in the seabed full of mint. Alpha's original impulse hit again and again, and the beast trapped in her heart seemed to be about to break through the cage in the next second, turning over and pressing down the Oga who was repeatedly plucking in front of her.

But Ji Xiao still pinched his palm, trying his best to restrain his original impulse.

This is the Oga heroine who is out of control by the original owner! Mark her wanting to die!

I don't know if Wei Qingyu is satisfied with her request for pheromone, the clinging tip of the tongue finally left her glands, and the small and delicate tip of the nose shrugged on her neck as if she was looking for something.

Before Ji Xiao had time to speculate, a tingling pain came from the left side of the neck.

Wei Qingyu used action to tell Ji Xiao the answer—she was looking for the pheromone-carrying blood vessel on her neck, and following her Oga's original impulse, she stabbed it in with her canine teeth without mercy.