Bai Yueguang Omega Always Wants To Monopolize Me Chapter 16:

"Why!"

Qi Qi's wailing came under the quiet night sky.

She has been greedy for this car for a long time.

"I want to walk home today." Ji Xiao briefly explained, patted the car window and signaled the driver: "Let's go."

"do not want…"

Qi Qi's gaze followed the Maybach who drove away, and he refused to take it back for a long time.

The long hair pouring down like seaweed, loss was written on her charming and delicate little face.

Ji Xiao stood beside Qi Qi and secretly licked her lower lip.

If it weren't for escorting Wei Qingyu home, she really couldn't bear to look at the beauty with such an expression.

Mid-Autumn Festival in a few days, the moon hung brightly in the sky, and full moonlight filled the gap that was invisible to the naked eye.

Pedestrians on the two-lane highway are lonely, and the river on one side is silent under the night sky, and the cool breeze is blowing slowly, making it extremely quiet.

Wei Qingyu was walking on the way home from school. Under the dark night, only a diagonal shadow accompanied her.

She didn't walk fast or slow, the dim street lamp light fell on her, and her cold temperament matched this quiet night perfectly.

Ji Xiao walked with Qi Qi, pretending to look at Wei Qingyu inadvertently, and deliberately kept a distance from Wei Qingyu.

After leaving for a while, Qi Qi couldn't help it, looking at the person in front who knew who it was even if he couldn't see his face, and asked: "Sister Xiao, are you playing the flower-protecting messenger?"

Ji Xiao glanced at Qi Qi, then raised her voice and asked, "What kind of flowers should I protect?"

"Then what are you doing with me secretly following Wei Qingyu?" Qi Qi revealed mercilessly.

Ji Xiao hurriedly denied: "Who said I followed her, I took advantage of the cold weather to take a walk home, can't I exercise?"

"Come on..." Qi Qi didn't believe it.

Seeing that Ji Xiao couldn't get it through, he stopped and asked, "Is it just... so obvious?"

She felt that she had concealed it well, and she was observing the distance with Wei Qingyu when Qi Qi was not paying attention.

Qi Qi nodded, "There is no car here. You can see that your steps are fast and slow."

Ji Xiao pursed his mouth in dissatisfaction, and followed Wei Qingyu in front of Qi Qi openly.

Although she was dismantled by Qi Qi, at least she was not discovered by Wei Qingyu, did she?

The road built along the river leads straight to the front, and three widely spaced shadows are projected on the black asphalt road.

Looking at the shadow of Ji Xiao, Qi Qi couldn't help preaching: "Sister Xiao, in fact, I always have a question I want to ask you."

Ji Xiao looked up: "What?"

Qi Qi: "Why are you so kind to Wei Qingyu all of a sudden?"

Ji Xiao frowned upon hearing this question.

She remembered that Qi Qi and Fang Yiming asked herself this question again, and then she was uttering wild words in order to clarify the relationship and being heard by Wei Qingyu.