Chapter 96: 100

The noon sun passed through the clouds and fell on this flower path, illuminating the expression on Wei Qingyu's face clearly.

She stood up from the bench and silently looked at Ji Xiao's arm held by Ding Yutong, with a faint discomfort between her eyebrows.

The feeling of not seeing for a long time returned to her heart again.

Although the other party is just an undifferentiated little girl.

It's just that Wei Qingyu's emotions didn't last long before they were broken by the reappearing figure in front of him.

Ji Xiao was dragged by Ding Yutong and walked out without a few steps before decisively letting go of Ding Yutong's arm, turning around and walking back to Wei Qingyu's side.

Ji Xiao looked at Wei Qingyu standing by the bench, and asked puzzledly: "What's the matter, don't you go?"

Wei Qingyu looked at Ji Xiao who had returned to him again, and immediately felt relieved, "Let's go."

The wind swept across the flower vines, making a rustling sound, and the tea flower that the girl was holding in her hand trembled with the wind.

Wei Qingyu looked at Ji Xiao's arm hanging next to him, and, just like Ding Yutong, took the arm that Ji Xiao had just touched.

Ji Xiao was a little surprised at Wei Qingyu's move.

She glanced at the hand that was on her arm, the jade knot-like fingers were really on her arm, and the manicured nails were still tinged with a faint pink.

Ji Xiao gave Wei Qingyu an "um" with questions.

Wei Qingyu glanced at Ji Xiao lightly, and tightened her arm tightly without explaining.

"Tofu! Don't chase the butterfly!"

At this time, Ding Yutong ran past two people like flying tofu.

The clouds blocking the sun floated across the sky, and the sun was splendid on this person and dog.

Wei Qingyu looked at Dou Hua who was particularly uncooperative with Ding Yutong, who was struggling to control Dou Hua, with Ji Xiao in the rest.

The sun fell in her turquoise eyes, and a smirk flashed across the calm water.

I really care about you so much so that every second of my mood will be easily affected by you.

The next day, the sky was clear and clear.

After breakfast, Ding Lao sent his family servant to invite Wei Qingyu to have a cup of tea there. Ji Xiao sent Wei Qingyu away and sat at the square table on the edge of the house, swiping her mobile phone and waiting for her to return.

It's just that whether it's entertainment gossip or current political news, Ji Xiao is a little absent-minded. He clicks in three or two and then exits. The short video is directly updated to the bottom and cannot be updated.

Jin Nanfeng, who had been observing Ji Xiao in the room, walked out. He sat directly opposite Ji Xiao and asked, "Since Wei Qingyu has gone to drink tea, should we also drink tea here?"

Ji Xiao felt that sitting like this was really boring, so he nodded: "Okay."

The surging heat floated into the air that was not yet cold as the water sitting on one side of the carbon stove boiled. Jinnan Feng held the handle of the purple clay pot and slowly poured the water into the transparent glass tea set.

Ji Xiao watched the tea leaves that were still shrinking together gradually stretched out in the current, and sighed in surprise: "I didn't expect you to do this again."