Chapter 21-23

The cool night breeze blew across the hem of the girl's skirt, drawing a curve like a flower petal.

Wei Qingyu's gaze fell on Ji Xiao's eyes that were brighter than the stars, and his hands hidden behind the skirt unnaturally twisted the cloth.

"What are you doing in a daze? Come over and eat." Ji Xiao saw Wei Qingyu standing at the door in a daze. He hurriedly greeted him and sat on the main seat, "Aren't you hungry?"

Wei Qingyu silently retracted his gaze, twisting his skirt and sat in the auxiliary seat on Ji Xiao's left hand.

Ji Xiao looked at the table full of delicacies and said, "How is it? Isn't it rich?"

Those eyes were shining brightly, and for the first time, the color of the kumquat was not intimidating, it was more of ardent expectation.

Wei Qingyu blinked his eyes unnaturally, then moved his gaze to the dining table in an instant.

She was surprised that she had made a positive evaluation of Ji Xiao in her heart, and nodded in response: "Yeah."

After getting Wei Qingyu's affirmation, Ji Xiao smiled.

She rolled up her sleeves, picked up the knife and fork, and said: "Then start eating, there are no such rules tonight. For the holidays, how do you want to come. This lady won't care about you!"

After all, Ji Xiao didn't wait for Wei Qingyu to pick up the knife and fork, and he couldn't wait to attack the Aolong in front of him.

She was overloaded with exercise all day today, and her wrists still hurt even now with Ji Qingyun's sticks.

Just now when she was instructing Aunt Wu to set up a dinner, her belly couldn't help but protest loudly in temptation.

If it weren't for the desire to survive and the conscience pressed here, Ji Xiao had even moved before Wei Qingyu, and killed the dishes on this table alone, leaving her late to eat the leftovers.

I have to say that Aunt Wu's character is not good, but her cooking skills are still outstanding.

The lobster meat is fresh and tender, the milky aroma and the charcoal grilled taste perfectly blend together, which perfectly covers the salty taste of fresh seafood, and bursts out a more wonderful delicious taste on the tip of the tongue.

Ji Xiao ate a half of the lobster very enjoyably. He didn't move what Wei Qingyu belonged to, and silently shifted his attention to other battlefields.

From Wellington steak to marinated and fresh, from Western food to Chinese food.

Ji Xiao's alpha is like a gust of wind passing through the border, and he eats extremely fiercely, and doesn't look like a lady at all.

Wei Qingyu looked at Ji Xiao's two bulging cheeks and sips the drink at hand.

This look is exactly the same as the little hamster she had raised before that crazy hides the nut breadworm.

Litchi-flavored sparkling water slowly bloomed on the tip of Wei Qingyu's tongue, leaving a slight irritation in her mouth.

She remembered that when she was a child, she often came to Ji's house to play with Ji Xiao and the little hamster.

At that time, they didn't have the concept of life and death, and they all thought that little hamsters would run through their lives.

In less than a few years, the little hamster was scared to death by thunder on a thunder and lightning night, just like their friendship.

"Hey, what do you think? My brows are frowning."