Chapter 81: 83

Wei Qingyu broke through the corridor lights and broke into Ji Xiao's domain half of his body.

After the impulsive confession, she choked a little bit before calming down her impulse, and then she seemed to have gained courage and continued: "The day I came back from the water park, I said I would tell me something after your birthday. . Including, I like you."

"Like it very much."

I like it to the point that I can't afford to lose again.

Like to be willing to be the first person to take this step.

Wei Qingyu looked at Ji Xiao's dim pupils, his voice filled with stubbornness: "I don't care how they arrange me, I just want to be by her side when the person I like needs her most."

"Be by your side."

Wei Qingyu paused and looked at Ji Xiao sincerely: "What about you, don't you also say that on your birthday, do you have anything to tell me?"

The girl's voice was gently sandwiched with tenderness, as if full of longing for the future of the two.

But Ji Xiao still became the one who brought down the bright future.

Her lips trembled slightly, and she preached hard, "...Wei Qingyu, you can't like me."

Standing on the sidelines of fate, Ji Xiao saw the ending of everyone, and also today understood the consequences of forcibly changing the plot.

She didn't know what the punishment was for the heroine to change the direction of the story, but she didn't dare to take this risk.

The Grim Reaper stood beside her holding his sickle, and the sharp blade shone coldly in the moonlight.

Every time it reminded her of the month of torment that Qi Qi had suffered before her death.

Those simple three sentences and eleven words cut across Wei Qingyu's eardrums like a knife.

She couldn't believe her ears, her eyes were filled with consternation.

"Ji Xiao..."

"Sorry, let you down." Ji Xiao said, the doorknob in his hand tightened again.

She kept her gaze down at Wei Qingyu, not daring to look at her, fearing that she would soften her heart.

Wei Qingyu felt that something in her heart had been cut out abruptly, and her hands were trembling with the pain.

These unspoken ambiguities are not fake, and the high degree of compatibility between her and Ji Xiao's pheromone is also real.

All the evidence points to her liking herself, how could she not like herself now?

Wei Qingyu clenched the door stubbornly, his eyes flashing reddishly: "Ji Xiao, you can guarantee that what you planned to say to me today that night, is this what?"

Although Ji Xiao kept her head down, she still felt the unrest from Wei Qingyu, a person who had always been calm.

The light made her shadow extremely small. Ji Xiao succumbed to fate and nodded against his will: "Yes."

But Wei Qingyu still refused to believe it.

She stared at Ji Xiao's profile closely, and the gloomy girl's face was full of lies.

She didn't even dare to look at herself, and why would she convince her of the answer she threw to herself.

Wei Qingyu asked again: "Then look at my eyes and tell me again."