Chapter 44 - 46

As the sun sets, different emotions are reflected on everyone's face.

Ji Xiao's face was full of surprises that Qiao Ni would call his name.

Fang Yiming was surprised.

The expressionless Wei Qingyu couldn't help but feel a lot of resistance to the arrival of this mango-flavored Oga who called Ji Xiao's name.

Qi Qi was different from the four, and asked directly with an unclear expression: "Why are you here?"

Qiao Ni didn't have stage fright at all, stood between Qi Qi and Ji Xiao under the gaze of four people, and asked, "Can't I come?"

She raised the transparent plastic bag in her hand, turned her head to Ji Xiao beside her, and said, "I heard that Senior Sister Ji Xiao was injured, so I came to see Senior Sister specially."

The wind was blowing gently across the river, and Wei Qingyu seemed to smell the mango that made her chest tight.

She silently looked at the little bean in her sight, her brows frowned slightly.

Ji Xiao was a little flattered, but she didn't expect this arrogant and domineering little girl to be so caring.

She took the medicine Qiao Ni handed over, and said, "It's just a scratch, it's nothing serious."

Qiao Ni heard a full smile on his face, and Xingyuan's eyes were curved, like two lovely cashews.

She pointed to the medicine bag in Ji Xiao's hand, and said: "It is all the medicine I just bought for the senior sister. I heard that the effect is particularly good, and it is also effective for wound healing."

Ji Xiao looked at the medicine in the bag and said as he walked: "Thank you, it's rare for you to be so caring."

"Thank you." Qiao Niyang started, and said: "Senior sister Ji Xiao, forgot about it. I met you in junior high school."

The girl's tone was a bit proud, and she inadvertently passed Wei Qingyu's sight.

Show off was written in those bright eyes, as if telling Wei Qingyu that Senior Sister Ji Xiao and I had known each other since junior high school, longer than you.

It's just that Ji Xiao came in a book and didn't know what Qiao Ni was talking about.

She bypassed Qiao Ni and glanced at Qi Qi behind her, with a look that she didn't remember: "Is there anything?"

"Hmm...it is." Qi Qi looked at Qiao Ni in front of him, and nodded helplessly, "I beat that grandson so hard at the time, calling you to help me clean up the mess."

When Ji Xiao saw this, he hurriedly realized that: "Oh, oh, it was that time."

Seeing Ji Xiao, Qiao Ni remembered, and said, "I have never had the opportunity to thank Senior Sister Ji Xiao."

The little girl put her hands behind her as she spoke, and the dark green skirt floated slightly with her movements.

The slightly sensual face smiled with a flattering smile, and looked a little charming from a distance.

The sunset fell behind them, and Ji Xiao held the medicine Qiao Ni had sent with a gentle expression.

Two people standing together is like a beautiful picture of youth, so beautiful that Wei Qingyu feels dazzling when he looks at it.

"Didi!"

The harsh horn interrupted the chat between Qiao Ni and Ji Xiao.

Oncoming a large truck pulling the muck drove from the distance of the concrete road and unceremoniously honked the horn at the five people occupying the middle of the road.