Chapter 77: 80

"stop!"

The man with the sound of his little brother chasing through the water park full of lively noise, like a group of geese, clinging to these two groups of people.

While escaping, Ji Xiao and Qi Qi respectively led Wei Qingyu and Qiao Ni to a fork in the road.

Without any words, the two of them looked at each other and ran away in two separate ways.

It was this action that made the man and his brothers stop.

The man touched his head, which was still moistened with cheese, and roared angrily: "What are you still doing in a daze? Chase separately!"

A cool breeze whizzed past their ears, and the water on the ground splashed on the girls' legs.

Ji Xiao held Wei Qingyu's hand tightly and shuttled through the streets of the water park, and the people behind him were fierce and vicious.

It looked like a couple running away.

"How about? Can you keep up?" Ji Xiao asked while looking back at the man and his accomplices.

"It's okay." Wei Qingyu panted slightly, looking okay.

Ji Xiao lowered his heart slightly, but his brows were still frowning.

No matter how you can run with Wei Qingyu, it is not a way for the few people behind to chase like crazy dogs.

The man also said that his uncle was in charge of this water park, and it would be difficult for them to get caught.

You have to find a place to contact the bodyguard at home.

At this moment, several water park equipment stores appeared in front of Ji Xiao's sight.

The small shop has a small storefront. The various things inside are full of piles, and the stalls are outside. It is indeed a good place to hide and get rid of these people.

So before these people caught up, Ji Xiao took Wei Qingyu and ran into an equipment store, and quickly locked the messy place where swimming laps were placed on the east side of the room.

The shopkeeper looked at the two uninvited guests who broke into the shop, and immediately became unhappy, and shouted angrily: "Hey! What are you doing?! What are you doing in my shop! You want to buy things and go to the stall at the door!"

The matter was urgent, Ji Xiao quickly took out a few red banknotes from his pocket and slapped them into the hands of the shopkeeper, "Just as if he didn't see us."

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Although the shop owner has a bad temper, he smiles instantly after receiving the money.

He nodded, not forgetting to help Ji Xiao and Wei Qingyu build a few more swimming laps around.

"Hey, did you see two women just now, they look like seventeen eighty|nine."

At this moment, the man ran over with his little brother, and the ferocious voice sounded like he was going to devour life.

The shopkeeper shook his head while putting on the swimming ring, "No, Brother Zhu."

Several swimming laps were pushed into the originally small space, and the distance that Ji Xiao had originally maintained with Wei Qingyu narrowed.

The smell of mint radiated along Wei Qingyu's wet hair. She was not standing very firmly, and the swimming ring beside her moved slightly with her unsupported legs.

Upon seeing this, Ji Xiao hurriedly grabbed Wei Qingyu.

The girls had just gone through vigorous exercise, and there was a light sweat on their skin.