Bai Yueguang Omega Always Wants To Monopolize Me Chapter 17:

The corridor light fell on the short distance between the two, shining brightly on the two girls.

Wei Qingyu's expression was obviously stagnant, she didn't expect Ji Xiao to really be out of the room.

Thinking of standing in front of Ji Xiao's room and knocking on the door for a long time, she saw it.

Wei Qingyu's earlobe hidden under his long hair was slightly hot.

"Are you looking for me?" Ji Xiao looked at Wei Qingyu suspiciously, and broke the weird silence first.

When she was going up the stairs, she heard a faint voice on the second floor that seemed to be calling her own name.

Going up the stairs, she saw Wei Qingyu knocking on the door of her room, as if she was looking for something to do.

"Yeah." Wei Qingyu nodded, and the hands of the two notebooks he was holding couldn't help but tighten again.

"Then go to your room and talk about it." Ji Xiao said, holding two boxes and walking towards Wei Qingyu's door.

A slender elbow pressed lightly on the silver doorknob, and the girl's clean and tidy room appeared in front of her.

Ji Xiao was almost exhausted holding two boxes, walked in without paying attention to politeness, and put the two boxes on the empty ground.

"What are you doing..." Wei Qingyu stood behind Ji Xiao in a puzzled manner.

The white carpet was slightly under the edges of the two large boxes, and Wei Qingyu stood at the door and couldn't help clasping the notebook in his hand.

After a long time, her restless heart beats irregularly again.

Is her abnormal attitude towards herself going back to its original state these days...

Do all the helping hands she gave to herself have to be recovered through the contents of this box...

"Look at what good things I bought for you."

The girl's voice also contained some of the original owner's dude, and she was ready to express her pride in her tone of voice.

It's just that Ji Xiao didn't know that this was the most common sentence the original owner said every time he found a reason to torture Wei Qingyu.

The sharp blade cut through the tape and made a piercing sound.

The cold light glowing with the tip of the knife reflected in Wei Qingyu's pupils.

She looked at Ji Xiao with her back to her back, and she didn't know how, a lot of loss was born in her tight emotions.

But she obviously should have been numb to Ji Xiao long ago.

Ji Xiao, who was excited to open the box, didn't notice anything wrong with Wei Qingyu.

She opened the two boxes, crouched and looked up at Wei Qingyu who was standing aside: "Come, see how!"

Wei Qingyu walked up to Ji Xiao expressionlessly and looked at the two big open boxes beside her.

The light fell on the girl's thin eyes, but an unexpected light flashed in the next second.

What these two boxes contain are not some horrible torture items, but portable inhibitors and restraint stickers!

"This is..." Wei Qingyu realized what Ji Xiao was doing, but couldn't believe it.

"For you." Ji Xiao patted these two boxes of inhibitors and suppression stickers. "This time you met this lady. I can tell you that not all Alphas are the same as this lady, and they can be so powerful. Thoughts."