"Everyone should stay home today then. Rest and get ready for tonight. They need to be alert but we need people on Sang at all times as well." I say strongly, almost daring him to disagree.

"There will be at least four of us with her or watching her at a time." Owen assured me and now there is a crease on his face for a whole other reason.

"How are you gonna make things right Owen?" I ask, getting straight to the point.

"I don't know. I like her, a lot. I really do but it is all so..." Owen drops off.

"New? Overwhelming? Scary?" I fill in for him and he nods. The rare side of Owen that very few people see is coming out. The clueless side.

"Ellen yelled at me for at least half an hour last night, not that I don't deserve it." He says and I nod. "Ellen also said we would be blown away by her dress." Owen smiles slightly and I do too.

"I know we will be. I bet you it's like a big princess gown, and definitely light colors. I can't see her choosing anything dark." I say absentmindedly, not noticing that someone has joined us mid-speech.

"Don't doubt her. Pookie could rock anything but with our mothers involved I wouldn't be too surprised by anything." Sean says taking a seat beside me.

"Nope. Definitely a light purple, or blue. I bet it is puffy-ish. Is that the right word?" Owen says and he looks completely concentrated on what the actual word is.

"I don't know but I can't wait. You know, we need to actually sit down and have a conversation about what is happening. I don't want her getting wrong ideas and it ruining everything." I say and the two other men in the room nod.

We almost lost her once, I won't do it again.
————————————————————
Sang's POV:
My eyes open slowly and the first thing I notice is nobody is laying next to me, and light is seeping through the windows. I shoot up in bed faster than I ever have, and begin patting around for my phone. Once I find it under my pillow I turn it on and check the time, 11:46.

My heart begins racing in my chest. How did we all sleep in? I jump out of bed, we'll attempt too. My foot gets snagged in the sheet and I go straight to the floor. My butt hits the ground and all I do is lay back to where I'm laying on the ground completely. Today is clearly not going to go well.

I hear footsteps approaching and the door opens. Kota walks in followed by Victor. They both immediately look towards me then to the bed, and back to me. "We slept in. I slept in. Wait you all are here? Why didn't you wake me up?" I blurt all at once and Victor opens his mouth like he is going to say something, but he begins laughing instead. Victor is laughing at the fact I'm sprawled on the ground and Kota joins in not long after.

I watch, very unamused, as the guys try to catch their breath. Meanwhile I get up and throw the sheets back onto the bed. "Princess we don't have school today. Since it got cancelled we were under strict order to make sure you slept in for the dance. The little kids are already at school." Victor informs me and confusion hits me.

"The dance? Wouldn't our dance be cancelled if school was?" I ask and Kota shakes his head.

"Nope. There apparently was a flood. They said it would be cleaned up by tonight though." Kota says and I'm still confused, but I'm not going to complain.

"The kids are at school?" I ask and they nod. "Is everybody here?" Once again they nod and I sigh. "You should have woken me up. It is my job to get them ready for school and get them there." I say while stretching my arms above my head.

"We know that but why would you do it alone when you have us?" Victor asks a rhetorical question. "Now come on. They are all getting anxious to see you and North and Raven look like they want to kill each other."