Overprotective!Kris x Sad!Fem!Reader

Start from the beginning

Y/n: Y-You did? Kris! How thoughtful of you! What is it?

Kris considered the kiss on the lips they had planned, but didn't want to make you feel uncomfortable. Kris kissed you on the cheek making you blush more and they got off you allowing you to sit up. You sat up and hid your face in your propped up legs while Kris just smirked while looking at you.

Y/n: K-Kris, y-you... I hate you.

Kris: No you don't. But I did actually get you something other than that kiss.

Kris took something out of their pocket and when you looked up you saw a ring in their palm.

Y/n: Jeez Kris, at least let me return the kiss.

Kris: It's not a wedding ring!

Y/n: Darn.

Kris: It's an... emotion ring... it changes colour to what emotion you're feeling.

Kris grabbed your hand and put the ring on your wedding finger while winking at you. You blushed more and playfully hit Kris as they snickered. You moved back over to Kris and looked at the ring as it went from blue to yellow.

Y/n: Thank you.

Kris: It's no problem, got to show I care about you somehow.

Y/n: It's beautiful, just like you.

Kris: No no, you're beautiful.

You looked at Kris who was looking at you. You moved their bangs out of the way and looked into their crimson red eyes.

Kris: (She won't! Will she!?) What are you-

Y/n: Hush, I just want to do one thing.

You continued to stare into Kris' eyes making them blush more, and once they were fully blushed up you returned the kiss on the cheek before giggling. Kris just blushed even more as you let their bangs go back down and you giggled more.

Y/n: So, what did you want to do?

Kris: I-I, u-um, just wanted to be with you, I don't mind what we do.

Y/n: Oh, well that's nice of you to say. Movie?

Kris: Sure. I actually bought some ice cream for you.

Y/n: You did? You're so nice Kris, i'd love for you to be mine, but you've probably got someone else, and i'm not really looking for someone at the moment.

Kris: O-Oh, yeah, I get that, and I don't have anyone.

Y/n: Oh, well you might have soon if you continue being nice to me.

Kris: (Is that a challenge? Because if it is then I accept) Well, I better continue being nice to you, no matter what, as long as you're happy that's all that matters.

Y/n: Krisss! Stopppp! You're gonna make me cry!

You hugged Kris again and they hugged back while chuckling. Once the hugging stopped you put a movie on while Kris got the ice cream out of the freezer they put in when they came inside the house.

Once the movie was chosen and Kris came back you turned the lights off and because the TV was in front of the bed you both led next to each other watching it while eating the ice cream.

You both watched the movie and once the ice cream was done with you started to fall asleep as it was after dinner time Kris had visited and ice cream has been known to send you to sleep after you've eaten it. Once you were fully asleep you put your arm around Kris while resting your head on their shoulder as you were still sitting up.

Kris just blushed and after hearing your cute snores they decided to text Toriel that they'll be at yours tonight, and after they sent her a picture of you asleep on them she agreed as she liked the solid and nice relationship between you two.