Episode 10 "The Woman in the Garden" Part 2

Bắt đầu từ đầu

We are back at the hospital with Jose as Booth starts explaining first, "This is not about the gang. The gang had nothing to do with her death." I add, "Maria was pulled off that ladder." "Who are you protecting?" "I got nothing to say." "What did the senator offer you, huh? Asylum? For the whole family?" Temp then speaks, "I know what happened. Your father died of cancer. Around the same time, your wife was pregnant. You wanted your child to be born an American citizen, so you couldn't report your father's death for fear of being deported. You buried him yourself. In the garden. When your sister died, you buried her in the same place." "When my father died, he said to me, 'You take care of your sister.'" Booth then continues, "You joined Mara Muerte so you can get fake papers, so she could work for the senator." "Maria... Maria, she was so angry she would, she'd get so angry sometimes she just doesn't speak to me." I added, "She didn't understand what you had to do for her and your family." "It was the only way for me to keep my promise to my father. Look at me now, huh? All because I wanted to give my sister and my father a beautiful place to rest. It's near... it's near a pond. It's beautiful, huh? It's all for nothing. My family's ruined." I looked at Temp and we all leave the hospital. I sighed, "Could you drop me off the lab, I must get started on some things." Booth nods as Temp speaks, "Could you split it in half with me. I would also like to pay for them as well." I nod as they dropped me off, I waved goodbye wishing them luck on catching the bad guy and I hurriedly make my way to my office and start all the preparations and call up Angie to help me find suitable decorations and caskets for the family. It has to be done at least tomorrow morning as the ceremony will be done during the evening and the burial will be down when the sun is setting down.

It's the next day and everything was going smoothly, we were now going to bury the two father and daughter together. It turned out that the Hector the household's main employee who's in charge of all the other employees had killed the girl over an argument about the Senators son. I was standing next to Temp as Angie stands on the other side of Temp. "This is nice of you both. Not many people would pay for a funeral like this." I smile as Temp speaks up, "Where is Booth? He said he'd come." I shrug, "Maybe he is running late with something important showing up."

It was the end of the funeral, and we were talking with Jose and his wife and baby. "I will pay you both back for this funeral." I shake my head as Temp answers, "Don't worry about it." "It's my family. It's my duty." Angie then speaks, "Aren't you leaving for El Salvador tonight?" "My child is an American. He's... He's not gonna grow up the way that Rosa and I did." We listen as his wife speaks and he translates, "She says that we're gonna bring him back." Temp and I nod as I say, "We understand. One way or another, your son will have a better life than you did. And when you do come back again, call me whenever and I will be glad to help you out with starting new again and for the better." I hand them my card and they both look at us appreciating it. "Gracias." We watch as they leave and then we hear Booth coming over to us. "Am I in trouble?" Angie answers, "You're late for a funeral. Of course, you're in trouble." "Sorry. I apologize. I... Everything okay here?" I nod as Temp asks, "Where were you?" "I had something to do." "More important than a funeral?" "I thought so at the time." I look at Booth as Temp and Angie starts walking away. He looks down at me and I sigh, "You confronted him, didn't you?" "I don't know what your saying." "It's okay, you don't have to say it, but thank you, for doing this for us. I really appreciate it." He just smiles, "No, problem." I chuckle, "Hey I got a new car and I am repairing it again. Want to help me." "What kind are we talking about?" I smirk as we start walking, I take out my phone showing him a picture of a 1969 Chevrolet Nova SS. "It should look something like this in the end. He whistles, "That's worth fixing. Count me in." "I knew you would like it Ranger." We caught up with the other two and went out to eat.

" We caught up with the other two and went out to eat

**********************************************************************************

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN "BONES". IT IS OWNED BY JOSEPHSON ENTERTAINMENT, BY HART HANSON. I ONLY CLAIM MY CHARACTER VENUS BRENNAN. I ALSO DON'T OWN ANY OF THE IMAGES. THANK YOU.