𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 || 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞

After Nova sacrificed herself into Hydra's claws to save Bucky's life, the ominous sword of Damokles's hovers over both their heads even heavier. She is pressured to follow every order there is from Damon Schmidt, for him and his crew having implanted a bomb right into her lover's head. Of course, they will use her to bring Hydra to new success, while Bucky is losing his mind more and more on his seemingly endless quest to find and fight for the love of his life.

---------------------

[From here on, there will be spoilers of Infinity War, Endgame and The Falcon and the Winter Soldier. Please be aware of this once you continue reading this story. I do not own any of the phrases they used in the MCU that you will probably recognize and which are taken out of several of the upper mentioned movies/series. They belong to Marvel and Marvel only and are just there to keep track of the story line of mine.]

This third and last book of »Secretive« will include three different parts, for what reason there are going to be a couple chapters, und once part one is finished, the first chapter of the second part will be titled »1« again. So, please don't be confused about more than one »1«'s and upwards numbers.

Thank you for all the love and time you put into reading the story. I hope I will not disappoint any of you with this last one, and feel free to leave any criticism, feedback or thoughts about what you think could happen in the third book (No, of course it isn't going to be as easy as Bucky simply finding her and there's a happy ever after - but I think you could guess this from what you know of the story already ;) ).
With that, have fun and enjoy, and be aware that I always love and appreciate to see your thoughts on whatever is going to happen :)

Could be that I update rather slowly, for I have exams incoming. But once they are over, look forward to hear a lot from me, because I am kinda obsessed with continuing to write.