𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐓𝐰𝐨 || 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐫

When everything has fallen apart for Nova Wolf, everybody in her life having betrayed her, she decides to give in to the calling voices and disappear.
Meanwhile, James Barnes suffers from heartbreak, not knowing when, or even if Nova is going to return. Avoiding any word leaving his lips, he is not a real good help for the Avengers currently.

Then, there is Damon Schmidt surviving the explosion underneath Wembley Stadium, still searching for the one person he believes in could beat the Winter Soldier when injected the serum, and everyone else in the team around Tony Stark. No price is too high to get his hands on Lilith Callan, and his obsession won't do her any good, is exponentially increasing with every day passing he can't claim her as his.

But she herself has other plans, starting with curing Bucky from his trigger with a very uncertain, and very dangerous method.

Midway, she meets a particular stranger that she firstly mistakes for another Avenger, trying to convince her for a very specific and nonetheless very unclear favour.

It is not certain James is going to survive her plan.
And it is not certain she will come back once Damon Schmidt gets ahold of her.

Follow Nova Wolf's/Lilith Callan's story through misery, betrayal, comeback, hate and love in the second book of »Secretive«: »The Winter Soldier«.