Forever

You woke up because you felt little fluttering touches all over your body. You instantly realized that it was Klaus kissing you. Slowly, and all over. When he realized that you were awake, but still pretending to be asleep, he paused to look up at you.

"I'm gonna keep kissing you until you wake up."

He went back to kissing you as you smirked, with your eyes still closed.

"Mhm, I'm still sleeping."

Instead of responding, Klaus just kept moving his kisses lower and lower down your chest.

"Hm, are you awake now darling?"

Your heart fluttered with the name he just called you, one he had never used before. His hands started to make their way up your torso, pulling up your shirt with it.

"No, so I guess you'll have to keep kissing me forever because I'm not waking up."

Klaus stopped kissing you so he could settle himself fully between your legs. He planted a kiss on your forehead, cheeks, and nose. In between kisses he mumbled,

"I will kiss you forever."

And he said it with such certainty that it would come true. As though the thought of forever didn't scare him at all. As though kissing you was all he ever wanted in life.

He finally kissed you on the lips and you didn't hesitate to kiss him back. When he pulled away and rest his forehead against your own, you couldn't stop yourself from opening your eyes.

"Ah, there are those pretty eyes."

You smiled up at him and in that moment you knew, this was it. You saw yourself marrying him, moving in together, cuddling on the couch, cooking your favorite foods, smiling for no reason, taking Hope out on little dates, watching her grow up, annoying each other for no reason when you're bored. You saw your life together and it was more then you could have dreamed of.

AN- Sorry its so short but I thought this was really cute and well its Valentines Day. There's no harm in some fluff right?