Foolish Family

"Love we need to talk about something."

He walked into your guys' room, seeing you busy with something. He saw you folding baby clothes and getting prepared for your child, making what he had to tell you all that more difficult.

6 months ago you had found out that your pregnant. While you weren't trying for a baby, you weren't sad or disappointed that you were having one. You had told Klaus and everything was amazing ever since. You were now 8 months along and we're getting everything ready for your baby to come.

"Your right we need to talk. What are our top baby names? Do we have Hope pick the final middle name? Which room did we want the baby to have?"

You continued to mumble on and he sighed deeply. He knew what he was about to say would crush you, but he had to tell you. You turned around to face him and immediately saw how tense and nervous he looked. You walked forward and grabbed his hand, trying to comfort him.

"Babe, is everything ok? You seem nervous."

"My mother," he stopped himself trying to think of a good way to say what he needed to tell you. "My mother is after you and our child. She means to harm you."

Your smile faded completely and your eyebrows rose in shock. His mother was after your unborn child. A baby. You looked down to your stomach, caressing it slightly.

"I don't understand. Our child is just a baby. Why would she want them. I thought she was over her baby killing wants when we killed her Dahlia."

A tear slipped down his face as he thought of how he couldn't protect you both. You saw the tear fall onto your stomach and you looked back at him.

"I supposed to be protecting you both, but somehow I'm the reason your in danger."

"Hey, hey, hey, don't you go blaming this on you."

"How? It's my mother that wants to attack you. My foolish family."

"You can't blame your mothers actions or ideas on yourself. You are not your mother, Nik."

You used your free hand to push some of his hair out of his face.

"Plus, your foolish family is now my foolish family. Your version of family, not your psycho mother or your vicious dad. Rebekah and Freya are like
my sisters, Elijah understands all my book and movie references, Kol has more prank ideas then I could ever think of, and Hope. Oh my god, Hope. Hope is beautiful and I can't wait to give her a younger brother or sister."

He instantly smiled at your words, loving the relationships you had with his siblings and especially Hope.

"You've given me everything and more, Nik. A foolish family included. We will get through this, we will defeat Esther."

He pecked your lips and leaned his forehead against yours.

"I love you Y/N."

"I lo- oh god."

You looked down to see that your water had broke. Klaus's eyes furrowed in confusion and he was looking all around your face, frantically, to see what happened.

"What happened?"

"My water just broke."

You smiled up at him and when he realized what you meant he smiled back at you.

"We're having a baby."

And you did. That morning you gave birth to your beautiful baby boy. The newest edition to the foolish Mikaelson family.

AN- Just a short imagine update for you all. Hope you enjoyed:)