Distractions and teasing

"They're gonna keep calling aren't they?"

Klaus and you were in bed making out but your phone had rung 3 times in the last 2 minutes. When you pulled away to speak, he groaned and plopped  down next to you.

"Unfortunately love, you seem to be popular this morning."

You groaned getting out of the bed and walking to the desk where your phone lay buzzing. Picking it up you saw Caroline had called you 4 times and then called again making it 5. You picked up her call and held your phone to your ear, leaning on the desk looking at Klaus

"Care? What's so urgent that you need to call me 5 times at 7:30?"

"Your late! You were supposed to be here 15 minutes ago to help set up for the Decade dance!"

You sighed realizing that Caroline made you sign up for the set up committee weeks ago. Klaus had walked over by now and started to leave kisses from your ear to your collarbone. Hitting him slightly on the head and giggling you responded to Caroline.

"Care, I'm so sorry. I forgot that I signed up for the set up. To be completely honest, I forgot about the dance all together."

You were struggling to get your words out as Klaus lifted up the hem of your (his) shirt. The feeling of his hands on your bare waist right above your underwear leaving goosebumps. His lips started to travel lower on your body and you bit your lip so you didn't let out a moan

"How could you forget about the dance? We only have so many of these in our life..."

You couldn't pay attention to what Caroline was saying as his fingers hooked onto your underwear pulling them down. You had moved so you were now sitting on the desk and his fingers had started to trace circles high on your inner thigh. You only remembered you were on the phone with Caroline when she started to scream your name.

"Y/N! Are you even listening? What are you doing that's causing you to be so out of breath anyways? Hello?"

"Y-Yes. I just got home from a run,"

Before you could finish your sentence Klaus chuckled loudly and you knew that with Caroline's vampire hearing that she could hear him. You slapped him on the head once again, harder this time though

"Listen, I'm gonna go and shower and I'll be at the school in 20 minutes"

"Yeah, uh take your time. See you soon."

She hung up before you could respond and you placed your phone on the desk. Before you could say anything about him distracting you, he connected his lips with yours and picked you up, bringing you to the bed. You giggled as he spun you around and you could feel his smirk arise into the kiss. After feeling his hard-on on your inner thigh, you knew how to punish him for distracting you. You quickly pushed him away before saying,

"Stop,"

He quickly stopped what he was doing but his hands lingered on your waist.

"Why, what's wrong love?"

"I told Caroline that I would go help set up for the dance and I intend to live up to that. Plus, I could really use a shower before I go."

You got out of the bed and started to walk to the bathroom when he started to say something.

"Surely she can wait an extra 5 minutes, right? I mean she did say to take your time."

You looked back at him, smirking.

"No, you know I should really try to get there as fast as I can, you heard her, I was supposed to be there 15 minutes ago."

"Bu-"

Instead of letting him continue, you walked into the bathroom, shutting the door behind you. You took a quick shower and walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around your body. Klaus was still laying on the bed when you walked out. He looked at you as you walked out of the bathroom and to the closet. You picked out an outfit that consisted of jeans and a t-shirt, walking out and placing them on the bed. Klaus had moved so he was now behind you, his hands wrapping themselves around your waist. He leaned down and started to kiss the water droplets that still lay on your neck. You leaned into him, before turning around in his arms and kissing him gently. You pulled away and turned back around.

"Stop doing that."

You decided to play dumb to his question to really egg him on.

"Stop doing what?"

"Oh, you know what your doing. Stop teasing me. I have a problem that now needs fixing."

You turned back around, both your hands laying on his chest.

"And we can fix that problem tonight as many times as it needs fixing. But I do have to go to the school."

He sighed before releasing you and you got ready, doing exactly as you said you were. You went to the school, set up for the dance, and fixed Klaus's problem many times that night.

AN- So there's some slight smut in this chapter, I just thought it would be funny. I got this idea from a story a little while ago, but I cant seem to remember what story it was from. I changed a few things around, so it's not exactly like theirs but the idea grew from them. I cant even remember who the author was but I give credit to them.

Vote if smut is something you guys want more of. I actually really see this as something that Klaus would do. I just feel like he would distract you while your on the phone, idk.