Silly Fights

You were sitting in Klaus's study, waiting for him to get home. Klaus and his siblings were out trying to face the new threat of New Orleans. They decided that it would be best for you to stay in the compound since you were human and the threat was very dangerous. As soon as Klaus stepped into the study, you got up and engulfed him in your arms. You pulled away and gave him a quick kiss. You pulled him over to the couch, he put your legs on his lap and your head was rested on his shoulder.

"How was your day love?"

"Kinda boring not gonna lie."

The two of you chuckled a bit and talked for awhile.

"And how was your day Nik? Kill the threat?"

"Some vampires died today to protect the city but in the end we won."

He smirked at you and you picked your head off his shoulder to look at him. You ran a hand through his dirty blonde curly hair before he grabbed your wrist making you stop. He pulled your wrist so it was now sitting on you lap and intertwined your fingers together. You sent him a pouted look

"Why'd you do that? I was enjoying that you know."

"I don't know why you would enjoy it. No more touching it."

"It's soft and you touch my hair so why can't I touch yours."

"Because it's weird."

"Whatever."

You rolled your eyes before cupping his face and pulling him in for a kiss. When you felt him smile into the kiss you mumbled against his lips,

"I love you Nik."

"And I lov- oh for gods sake, stop touching my hair."

You smirked at him and decided you wanted to tease him a bit

"Oh but you know you love it when I pull it."

He rolled his eyes and picked you up, speeding you into your shared room together. He dropped you on the bed, not being very careful at all. He climbed on top of you, and hovered over you.

"Yes well love, I believe it's time to punish you for your actions."

"Punish me, I'm not scared of you."

"Oh but you should be, I'm the one you can compel you to do anything I want."

"But you won't."

"Is that so?"

"It is, you won't do it because you love me."

You smiled playfully at him before tugging on his shirt and pulling him into a passionate kiss. He started to trail kisses down your neck and you moved your hands from his neck to his hair. You pulled on his hair causing him to groan against your neck,

"I told you that you liked it."

He mumbled a whatever into your neck before continuing. That night he made sure that everyone knew that you were his and only his. Everyone in the Quarter, including his siblings could hear you screaming his name, well into the morning.

AN- So this ones shorter than usual but I wanted to upload today and I got this idea while watching a tv show lol.

Also, I'm thinking about creating another story that would be all characters, mostly Damon, Elijah and Stefan. There would also be preferences and gif imagines. Vote if that's something you guys are interested in. Hope you enjoyed:)