Noise complaints

This was a request by Crazy4Hawk ,hope you enjoy!!!

"Y/N why were you so loud last night?"

"Stef has a point, what were you doing that late at night?"

You looked over to your older brothers, both of whom were waiting for your answer. I think they'd be better off not knowing. You opened your mouth to form a response but before you could a fourth voice joined the conversation.

"Ah, Salvatore siblings, what a beautiful group."

All heads in the study snapped over to the entrance, where the one and only Klaus Mikaelson walked in. You watched Stefan roll his eyes and Damon's face contorted into one of disgust. You, however, couldn't stop the heat that arose to your face so you just turned your head in the opposite direction.

"Your noise complaints, well those happen to be my cause."

Your eyes widened while looking back to Klaus, but if it were even possible, they widened even more when the flickered between your brothers.

"What does he mean- oh, oh my god. Y/N you slept with- ew."

"I- first of all, you of all people Damon can not judge the people I sleep with. Second, just because he says that I slept with him doesn't mean it's true. And lastly, what are you even doing here Klaus?"

"Give it to me daddy, that's what you kept on screaming."

"Klaus-"

"Give it to me daddy, she loves the way I beat it."

At this point, Damon and Stefan left the room but it didn't phase the two of you.

"Oh please. We're gonna talking about pleasure you weren't even that good."

You start to imitate Klaus's words from last night.

"Take it slow, put it down on me, I said jump on it ride like a pony."

Klaus started to walk towards you but you stood your ground. He pulled your waist into his own and lowered his head so that your lips were grazing against each other.

"Lights down low, time to get naughty' isn't that what you said love?"

You glanced down at his lips then returned your gaze back to his eyes. Then you did something that caught him off guard, you grabbed his collar and pulled him into a kiss. The kiss was heated, his hands were roaming your body, and then he pulled away. Fast.

He walked backwards a bit, holding up his left hand with the moonstone. Moonstone? How did he get the moonstone? That bastard.

"Thanks for the help love. To answer your earlier question I needed the moonstone and now I have it. Thanks by the way, I'll come back so we can finish what we started."

"If you think we are finishing that, you've got another thing coming for you."

"Like? You?"

You watched in disbelief as he backed away, smirk plastered on his face and moonstone in hand.

"One time thing Klaus."

"Whatever you say love."

You bit your lip down in order to suppress the smile forming on your face but you couldn't. Whatever was going on between you and Klaus definitely wasn't ending and it definitely distracted you enough that he walked out of the boarding house with the moonstone.

AN- Thinking about turning this into a small series?????