He's Back

"Y/N, Y/N?"

You blinked out of your daze, looking back over to Damon.

"He's back in town?"

"Yeah, I'll go kick his ass if you want me to or i'll even keep looking for more white oak-"

"No, don't do that."

You turned your head staring straight into the fire place. You downed whatever was left of the bourbon Damon gave you.

"Is he gonna be here?"

"Not if you don't want him to. I won't let him near you Y/N if that's what you want, I promise."

You stood up from the couch when you heard the door open and close. Footsteps started to approach the library and you felt your heart stop when you saw him.

***
"Klaus? Babe?"

You walked further into the Mikaelson mansion looking around for your boyfriend. Or whatever you were.

"Y/N?"

"Rebekah! Do you know where Klaus is? He hasn't been answering my texts or calls all day and we were supposed to go to dinner tonight."

Rebekah was visibly nervous. She didn't know how to tell you the truth. She had figured Klaus did it before he left, but of course he left it to Rebekah.

"I don't know how to tell you this Y/N, he's uh in New Orleans."

You rose your eyebrows in shock and slight confusion as you listened to Rebekah.

"Oh when does he come back?"

"He uh, he's not planning on it. Or at least that's what Elijah told me."

You felt your eyes well up with tears as you tried to blink them away. You had backed up a little towards the door, looking down at the floor and back at Rebekah.

"Oh."

"I hate to make this worse but-"

"But what? What could make this worse?"

You rose your voice as a tear fell down your face.

"He got someone pregnant. That's why he's in New Orleans."

You stayed silent for a few minutes before responding to Rebekah.

"Yeah, that does make it worse. Thanks for the honesty Beks."

"Yeah of course."

***

"What do you think your doing here? In my house?"

Damon angrily made his way to Klaus, trying to push him out the door.

"I'm not here to see you. I'm here to see her."

"And she doesn't want to see you. So problem solved, it's time for you to go."

"I'm not leaving until she tells me to."