𝐆𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐰𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐨'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐥

Začít od začátku

"And I also know that you should be covered in hives right now. Landon's allergic to avocados. And the thing that you've been eating. All the avocados." I finally said

He look at the food then me.

"So you're not Landon." Hope said and did a spell to make him sleep.

[...]

I was waiting for Hope in the cabana where we place Landon. I saw her arrive with someone. Cleo.

"What is she doing here ?" I said crossing my arms looking at her.

"She can stay, Li. She's here to help" Hope said.

Since the day she came and talk to me and after that we learn that she's a mouse and Malivore want her. I don't trust her.

"If you try anything. I will not hesitate to rip you throat." I said looking at her in the eyes. She seem a little be scared but before she could say anything, Landon wakes up.

"Good. You're awake." Hope said.

"There's nothing about what you did to me."

"Relax, it was just a sleep spell."

"Also not good. You brought you're new friend."

"I am only here to help."

"But I'm guessing I'm not gonna like what's in the bag, am I ?"

"We have to do some tests on you. So you're cooperation would be appreciated but isn't required." I said.

He gets up.

"Okay, then I appreciate if you three get out of my way. You can play doctor by yourselves." He said trying to get out of here but couldn't because of a barrier spell.

"Is spelling me into places you're answer for everything ?" He said screaming."

"This is different. I usually do it to protect you from Malivore monsters not because you are one." Hope said.

"You can't be serious. I'm not a monster. I'm Landon."

He start giving arguments for believing him.

"Hope. I believe him."

"You don't know him." I said.

"I don't know why that barrier stopped him, considering it only works on supernatural creatures." Hope said.

Landon seem schock.

"Well, maybe it's because I used to be a Phoenix or maybe it's because I'm Malivore's son. Or... maybe you're right. Well if there's something wrong with me, I don't want anyone get hurt because of it. So, test away." He finally said.

Hope take the bag and give a syringe.

"I'm gonna need a blood sample."

"Perhaps there's a another way." Cleo said.

I look at her badly.