Prologue

Presenting "Binded by Fate" ~~~~ a sweet journey of two individuals who are binded in the holy relation of marriage. 

Baatein ye kabhi na tu bhoolna

A girl was running in the whole house with a photo in her hand while another girl was chasing her. The first girl climbed up the sofa gave a teasing smile t the second girl. The second girl huffed and kept her hand on her waist making a pout

Koi tere khatir hai jee raha

"Pree baby just give me the photo I wanna see it." She tried hard not to sound desperate which she indeed was.

Jaaye tu kahin, bhi ye sochna

"Aha so much desperate but sorry di I will first see jiju's photo."

Koi tere khatir hai jee raha

"Haww I am the one to get married so let me see and if you are so desperate see the photo go and check out his brother's photo."

Tu jahaan jaaye mehfooz ho

Preeta smiled and came down and placed the envelope to her elder sister Ravi. She hugged Ravi.

Dil mera maange bas ye duaa

"I was messing up d and you know very well marriage is never a cup of tea for me."

Baatein ye kabhi na tu bhoolna

Koi tere khatir hai jee raha

Ravi hit her head lightly. "Pagal, don't talk like an idiot everyone has to get married na."

Jaaye tu kahin, bhi ye sochna

"Fine but only by love marriage I can't do an arrange marriage like you."

Koi tere khatir hai jee raha

Ravi looked at her sister and sighed. She teared open the envelope and slowly started pulling out the photo. She could see only his eyes and that made her weak.

Humdard hai, humdum bhi hai

Tu saath hai toh zindagi

Chocolatey brown eyes with thin golden flecks in between them that could probably turn stormy grey with lust. Wait what? Lust? Seriously? Ravi hit her head for such silly thoughts. Just as she was about to see the whole photo her mother called her. She looked at the envelope and kept it on the table and went to attend her mother.

Tu jo kabhi door rahe

On the other side

"Bhai you are going to meet bhabhi not your clients dress up in something informal"