Chapter 15: Old Wounds

Start from the beginning

Now caught up with the past few months we see the trio walking through the door of their penthouse apartment, tired and worn out from the job they had just finished for the commissioner

Deags: Man I'm fucking beat dude.
VulGar: Dude.... You didn't do anything
Ground Zero: Yeah all you did was provide overwatch and pick off any strays... Or lack thereof.
Deags: While that may be true, it's still tiring being posted up on a building watching you two have all the fun.
Ground Zero: Lazy fuck...
VulGar: Deags, you heard what the commissioner said....
Deags: Yeah Yeah *eyes rolling* keep your nose clean blah blah blah... this shit ain't fair why am I on timeout
VulGar: Because dumbass, you're the one who shot a mall cop.
Ground Zero: Wait That's what happened!?!?
Deags: It's not my fault he got in my line of fire, it was an accident.
Ground Zero: Suuuure Deags.
VulGar: Look bro just 2 more days and you can get in the action again.
Deags: Fine!!! Anyways, we did get a good pay today. What should we do??
Ground Zero: I don't know, I was thinking about getting a tattoo.
VulGar: *goes to speak*
Ground Zero: No, I've seen your work and I'd rather take a bullet than let you give me a tattoo
Deags: *cocking his gun* That can be arranged *smirking*
VulGar: That hurts bro... anyways what did you have in mind?
Ground Zero: To be real, I've been wanting to get a really cool Guitar on my arm.... Might make it purple
Deags: Bro I've been meaning to ask.... Why the color purple? Like u have a purple streak in your hair, you keep purple headphones but never use them, and now a purple guitar tattoo?

As Katsuki was about to respond, Floof walked in the door with such an energetic attitude that one might think she was on drugs. She skips over to the guys who are relaxing on the couch with beers in their hands and asks what the plan is for the rest of the day. Ground Zero aka Katsuki, mentions that he wanted to go get a new tattoo which of course caused her to explode with excitement begging VulGar and Deags to let her get one as well. Which was obviously a lost cause as the duo had made clear that she could not get a tattoo until she was 18, which was in a few months but still, they wanted to set a good example and agreed to let her live her life as soon as she's considered an adult, but until then, she followed their teachings. Katsuki took this as his cue to make for the door.

Katsuki: Welp I'm out of here, be back in a few hours.
VulGar: Copy that
Deags: Say less
Floof: Less
Deags: *facepalm*
VulGar: Hehehe she got you.
Deags: Shut it
Floof: Alright i'm going to go get something from my room I'll be back.
Deags: Okay
Vulgar: Uh huh....

The duo continue to just chop it up for a bit, they've already gotten out of their vigilante gear and into their "comfort" clothes. For VulGar that was some pants, his red cloud hoodie and some big puffy slippers that look like sneakers and as for Deags, he wore some shorts and a hoodie with the sleeves cut off (to show off his arms) and some slides. ( if you don't know what slides are, they are Sandals/ slip ons... NOT FLIP FLOPS). VulGar and Deags were on the couch watching some YouTube videos, laughing their asses off when all of a sudden Deags stopped and smelled the air....