Empty

Isabella's POV:

He walks in front of me as we all walk to the front door. We walk in and our shoes click against the marble floors of the lobby. Suddenly lights turn on and I peek from behind Ky, seeing a tall man standing on the staircase with a smirk on his face.

"Caruso. I see the whole gang is here." he says.

"Marco, cut the bullshit. Let's do what we came here to do." Ky says, holding my hand behind his back.

"Where is she?" Marco asks.

Ky pulls my hand, but I hesitate to step into the light.

"It's alright, Isa." he reassures me, looking back at me.

I step from his shadow and into the light where he can see my face.

He gasps and moves toward me, holding his hands out. When he's about six feet in front of me, Ky's eyes snap to his.

"That's close enough." he says.

Marco smirks as he looks from Ky to me. He holds his hand out to move my hair from my face and behind my ear. His touch is cold, and his voice is even colder as he speaks.

"My, my... She's beautiful." he says, holding my hand to his lips to place a kiss on it.

"That's enough." Ky says, pulling me away from him.

Marco smirks and looks up at him, backing away.

"Give her to me." he says.

"We both know that's not gonna happen."

"Mister Caruso, we don't have to fight. Give me the girl, and this will be over."

"You know I won't do that. She won't be leaving my side without a fight."

Marco laughs.

"A warrior. Hungry for blood, and blinded by love, just like your father."

"I suppose." Ky says.

"Let's end this once and for all."

"I agree."

Men start to surround us.

Shit.

We're outnumbered.

"These dicks don't intimidate us." Carter says, shrugging.

"For now. Attack." Marco commands, and all the men start to charge for us. "Grab the girl."

"I'm going for him." I say, about to take off.

"Isa.." Ky says, worried.

"We can use him as leverage. They won't let their boss die. I'll be fine. I'll come back to you. I love you." I say, giving him a reassuring squeeze.

"I love you." he says back.

I take off and I shoot one guard in the face before punching one in the face and throwing my elbow into his stomach before tripping him and shooting him in his head.