Revenge

before we begin, this song played in my head during the end when Ice started to explain what happened to Isa, aaaand I recommend you play the song when he starts to because I think it fits so well with the tension and emotions of that part. ANYWAY, enjoy 😭.
----

Me, Isa, and the boys sit in her room and we talk, trying to get her to feel better. As I wash my hands, my phone suddenly starts to ring.

"Hello?" I say, putting the phone on speaker.

"Hi, this is Doctor Langley calling from the Central Aniston hospital. Is this Denver Silas speaking?"

"This is he." I reply.

Isa gives me a confused look and I smile at her.

"I'll explain later." I say, getting up as I chuckle softly, putting the phone to my ear.

"You were on Kyzer Caruso's file to contact if there were any updates, correct?"

"Yes ma'am. What's the problem?"

"Well, it's the exact opposite. Mister Caruso has seemed to have awaken from his coma. He seems to be showing signs of hysteria and confusion. It's common after one's awaken from a coma. Could you come and visit any time soon?"

"Yeah- yes, I'm here now. I'm coming." I say, quickly hanging up.

"What's the matter?" Milo asks.

I look at the three of them and a smile grows on my face.

"Ky's awake." I say.

Then I dart out of the room, racing down the hall to Ky's room.

I walk in and Ky's trying to walk around and unplug cords from his body.

"Ky. Ky, relax man, relax." I say, trying to calm him.

He looks over to me and blinks in confusion.

"Where's Isa?" he says.

"Just sit down and let them run a few tests, then we'll talk. Hey, just calm down." I say.

He eventually gets calm and for a few minutes, he sits there, letting them run different tests. After about fourty-five minutes, a doctor walks in and confirms that everything is good. Surprisingly, there's no brain damage, he can clearly still walk, and he's gonna make a full recovery.

He sits in his bed and sighs, looking over at me.

"How long was I out?" he asks.

"Three... three months." I say.

He puts his head down and sighs again. With his head still down, he questions me again.

"And Isa? She okay? Where is she?"

"She uh... she... she's a couple doors down."

His head shoots up and he raises his eyebrow.

"What do you mean? 'Couple doors down.'- what do you mean? What happened?"

He looks down at my hands.

"Why is there blood on your hands?"

Shit. I thought I washed all of it off.

"Well..."

Suddenly I can hear the door opening behind me.

It's Isa.

Ky looks up at her in amazement and she looks back at him with teary eyes.

"Isa, you're walking?" I say.

"I convinced the doctor that I could walk on my own." she says, looking at Ky.

She walks over to his bed side, slowly, but surely, and she carefully sits down on his bed.
----
Kyzer's POV:
I look her up and down and I analyze all her features.

She looks so different.

I grab her face and I look into her eyes before I hug her, squeezing her in my arms. I cry on her shoulder softly, smoothing her hair down and inhaling her scent.

"I missed you." she says, crying on my shoulder.

"Oh, baby... you have no idea." I say back, laughing through my tears. "You look so different."

"You look like you haven't aged a day." she says back.

I put my forehead to hers and I kiss her softly, gripping at her hair as I melt into her.

When I pull away, she hugs me tight and starts to cry harder.

"What's the matter?" I ask her, holding her with a firm grip.

"I wish you were there. I was so scared."

"What are you talking about, baby?"

I look up to Ice, raising an eyebrow.

"What is she talking about? Been where?-why is she scared?" I ask.

"We can talk about it. Just not now." Ice warns.

"Why not now?"

"Ky, it's best if we talk about it later." Ice says firmly.

I look off to the other side of the room as I leave little kisses on her head, resting mine on top of hers.

After a few minutes, she's fallen asleep on top of me, so Carter picks her up and takes her back to her room.

I shrug my shoulders, looking at Ice.

"So?" I say.

He sighs and exhales deeply, taking a seat in a chair next to my bed.

"The night you went into your coma, you remember Jake came back right?" he starts.

"Yeah."

"He disappeared before we could get to the house. Just today, he came back and I thought everything would be fine. But later that night, Isa said she felt uncomfortable around Jake and she told me that he'd been touching her in weird, intimate ways."

My eyes narrow in anger.

"Intimate?..."

"Yeah. Me and the boys were watching him. I watched him go up to his room when he said he'd be going to bed and after a few hours, it was 3 a.m. I walked upstairs because me and the boys were heading to bed, and...."

He pauses.

"And?.... what?" I ask, urging him to finish.

"And I noticed.. I noticed that her door was cracked open. It was closed. Ever since the night you went into your coma, she never slept with her door closed, so instantly I knew there was a problem..."

"Say it, Ice." I demand, already knowing what he's about to say.

"I opened the door and Jacob... he was buttoning his pants. Isa was unconscious on the bed, and.... there was blood everywhere."

I throw my head back, closing my eyes as tears sting my eyes. Anger overflows my senses as I take in what he's saying.

"Where is he?" I say through my teeth, my hands curled into fists.

"He's uhm... he's at the base in one of the dungeons."

"Good. I want you to call Tink and tell her to do whatever she wants with him. She'll know exactly what I mean. Tell her to leave his death to me, do you understand me, Denver?"

"Yeah." he says, exhaling deeply.

"Anyone questions her, you tell them to call me. Now go. I've got a couple hours left in here, but as soon as I get out, I want his blood. Let Milo and Carter know we have something to deal with."

He nods his head and leaves out of the room.