Stupid

Ryan clears his throat and walks out of Kyzer's office, walking straight past him.

Ky sneers his lip at him when he walks out and puts his head down as he leans against the doorframe, resting his hand on the doorknob.

"What was that?" he asks calmly.

"I was just having fun." I say, hopping off the desk and walking up to him to peck him on the lips.

He takes the kiss and looks down at me with horrifyingly calm eyes.

Is he mad? I can't tell.

He chuckles and shakes his head.

"I hope you know I'm fucking pissed." he suddenly says.

"Why?"

"Don't play stupid, Isabella. You were bitching about being horny in the car, then you pull this shit. This isn't gonna fix your little situation."

"I didn't do it for a dick down."

"Bullshit." he says, shaking his head. "I'm not doing this with you. We're leaving."

"Now?"

"No, tomorrow. Go to the car, now." he says.

I start walking towards him and the door, apparently a little too slow for him.

"Let's go, come on, I don't have all day." he says, smacking my ass, rushing me out.

I trot in front of him, going to the car as he walks hot on my heels with his presence nerve-wracking and radiating off him as we walk out of the building.

We get in the car and he slams his door, starting the car and driving home.

"I was just-"

"I don't want to hear it." he says, interrupting me.

"Oh my god, you're so boring." I say, slouching in my seat.

"What is it with you and slouching when you throw a fit? Sit up." he says sternly.

"No." I say, pulling out my phone.

I start to text Ryan.

As we text, I smile and laugh at my phone and I can feel Ky's eyes on me.

"Who're you texting?" he says, looking over at me.

"Nobody. Mind your business." I say.

"Are you fucking with me?"

I laugh at my phone again.

"Isabella, I'm not kidding. I will flip this fucking car over with the both of us in it. Who the fuck are you texting?" he says, speeding up the car.

"Oh my god, cool your tits. He's just a friend."

"Just a friend.. y'know, that phrase never ages well. And you honestly think I'm gonna let you sit here and text this 'him' in front of me? I don't think so."

He snatches my phone from my hands and I scoff at him.

"Give it back!" I say.

"Let's see. 'You and the boss friends huh? How's that?'" he reads out, chuckling.

"This is hilarious." he says, tucking my phone into his pocket.