Vengeance

Isabella's POV:

Me and Ky went back home. Milo found a location on Marco and his family, so we're packing our suitcases for the trip. Ky's been on edge the whole time. I can feel it.

He sits on the bed staring holes through me as I pack my bag. As I continue packing, I speak.

"Ky, are you finished packing?"

He doesn't say anything, so I turn around, folding a shirt of mine, calling out to him.

"Ky?"

"Hm?" he says, shaking his head and standing up.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah. Yeah, I'm fine."

"You sure? You kinda zoned out sitting over there."

"No, I'm fine. Come on. Finish packing, I'll take the bags downstairs, you get a shower before the flight."

"What about you?"

"I'll get one when we get to the hotel."

"Are you-"

"I'm fine."

I close my mouth, nodding my head as I turn around, walking to the bathroom.

"Isa, wait, I'm sorry. I'm- fuck." he says, dropping our bags and chasing after me.

He grabs my waists and turns me into his arms, hugging my body to his.

"I'm sorry," he whispers deeply. "I'm acting like an asshole. I'm just a little... afraid, is all."

"Is there any way I can help?"

"Unfortunately no. You can finish packing and go ahead and get in the shower so I can take our bags to the car."

"Okay, okay."

He kisses my forehead and I walk off to get in the shower as he picks up our bags. After about twenty-five minutes, I get out of the shower and I get dressed comfortably, going downstairs as I pull my hair up in a ponytail.

Ky stands in the lobby, talking to the boys as I wrap my arms around his hips, hugging him from the front as he rubs my back, still talking with the boys.

I spot Nile, so I let go of Ky and I walk over to her.

"Hey." I say to her.

"Isa, hey. You're a good kisser." she says, laughing.

"I almost forgot about that." I say, laughing with her.

"I thought Ky would freak."

"He's cool. If anything, I thought Peyton would probably take my place."

"Peyton doesn't mind." she says, smiling.

"I've been meaning to ask. How long have you and Peyton been married?"

"We're still newborns to the marriage life. We've been married two years. We're still in our honeymoon phase. Every day gets better than the last. But I feel like it's going to end sooner than later."