Patience

When I wake up the next morning, I can't feel Kyzer's warmth behind me, so I rise from the pillows beneath me and I get out of bed, stretching as I yawn. I walk downstairs and I can hear chatter and laughing from the kitchen.

When I walk into the kitchen, I go to the refrigerator and I grab the orange juice and then I walk over to the cabinet to grab a glass. As I sit the cup and orange juice down on the counter, I feel Ky's arms wrap around me as he starts kissing my neck.

"About time. I thought you'd never wake up." he says.

"What time is it?" I ask.

"Almost noon."

"Shit. By the way, you reek. What have you been doing?" I ask, tapping his arm, silently telling him to move.

"I went for a workout with the boys."

"You need a shower, babe."

"I'll take one. Only if you get in with me."

I can feel a smirk grow on his face as he kisses my neck and rubs my hips with his thumbs as his fingers slip past the waistband of my shorts.

"No thanks." I say playfully.

"You're no fun." he says, standing up straight and standing next to me as I finish my cup of orange juice.

"You have anything planned for tonight?" he asks me.

"No. Why?"

"We were planning on going clubbing. Wanna come?"

"Yeah. Sure." I say, nodding my head.

Later that night, me and Ky are getting ready to leave and I take another look at myself before leaving.

I have on a black dress with tassels hanging from it, every move making them move and shake with my body. Kyzer stands in the room on the phone as I check my hair, and when I'm finally done, he's hanging up the phone.

"Get it done. That's an order." he says, hanging up the phone with an angry expression.

"What's wrong?" I ask, walking up to him.

"Nothing. Business stuff. We can go."

He grabs my hand and we walk downstairs to meet the boys at the door on their phones.

"Boys. Let's go." Ky says, barging the front door open.

We get in the car and we pull off, heading to the club. When we get there, Ky rounds the car to open my door and he holds his hand out to help me out of the car. As we walk inside, the boys are just now arriving so they hurry out of the car and they catch up with us.

We go in and we go to the bar to get a couple shots in before I decide to go out to the floor.

Ky grabs my wrist and looks me up and down.

"Where you going?" he asks with a cold tone.

"To dance."

He looks me up and down and nods his head.

"Go."

He lets me go and I go out to the floor and I start dancing with a big smile on my face.

My body feels numb as the music of the club thumps in my head, the music becoming muffled as I close my eyes and zone out, running my hands through my hair and laughing, enjoying myself on the floor.

My hips sway and my body flows to the beat of the music blaring in my mind as I get lost in a frenzy.

I feel a presence behind me and suddenly I feel a pair of hands fall onto my hips as I dance and they feel strong, yet gentle against my body, not anything I'm used to.

Still, I continue dancing with this stranger and I enjoy myself, letting go for a moment.

-----
Kyzer's POV:
I'm sitting at the bar with Ice and Milo as Carter dances with a group of girls. As he does I can hear him laughing and talking to them.

"Woah, woaaah. Patience ladies, everyone will get a turn, I promise. No? How can I say no to that? Okay, everybody, gimme the good stuff!" he says, letting them kiss all over him, tackling him to the floor.

"He's not that good-looking." Ice says, chuckling softly.

"He's gonna reek of alcohol and that horrible perfume when we get back." Milo says, pushing Ice's arm, earning an eye roll in return.

I ask for another shot and I down it, exhaling and sitting back in my chair.

"Uh.. Ky?" Milo says, pointing to the dance floor.

I scan the floor and I see her dancing.

With another guy.

An unconcerned smile paints onto my face as I sit back, watching her.

Watching her dance with her ass pressed against him is infuriating, his hands on her the way they are. My blood is boiling just imagining the thought of another man's hands on her.

Then again, I have this sense of insignificance towards it.

At the end of the day, she knows who she's coming home with and she also knows what's in store for her when we get back home, and if she doesn't... she'll find out.

"It's probably nothing, right? Yeah?" Milo says, tapping his foot anxiously.

"Maybe." Ice says.

My eyes stay fixed on her as she keeps dancing and she then turns around and wraps her arms around this guy's neck, whispering into his ear and laughing as he brings his hand to her ass to grab it.

"Oooh." Ice says, laughing.

"Shit." Milo curses.

I'm absolutely enraged.

Before it wasn't an issue.

But touching her ass? Grabbing it? Gripping it the way he is? Doesn't he know who she belongs to?

And her. Putting her arms around him. Putting her lips that close to him?

I scoff at the sight.

She'd better remember who she belongs to, and if she doesn't, the price she's paying for this will.

I get up and I make my way through the crowd to Isa. I grab her wrist and I drag her off the floor.

She's laughing as we walk off the floor.

"Does it look like I'm fucking laughing?" I say, anger boiling inside me.

"What?" she says back, moving her hair from her face.

"Do you think this is a fucking joke, Isabella? You've got to be fucking with me."

"I was dancing."

"With someone else's dick grinding against your ass."

I grab her by the throat and she shuts up, looking up at me as her whole demeanor changes. I put my lips to her ear and my words come out lethally.

"I'm already pissed. Now you've added to it. Go to the car."

"Ky-"

"Go to the fucking car." I repeat, gripping her throat a little harder.

I let her go and she begins walking to the door as I leave money on the counter for our drinks.

"Give us some time." I say to the boys as I walk to the door, grabbing Isa's hand and dragging her out of the club.