Past

Isabella's POV:

I put on some shorts and I climb on top of Ky whose lying on his back waiting for me. I sit on his lap and he puts his hands up my shorts and smiles as I lean down to kiss him.

"Mmm..." he hums, putting a hand in my hair and leaving the other on me as my body lies on his.

When I pull away, I sit up and I rub on his chest and stomach as we talk.

"I'm hanging out with some friends tonight. They're coming over. You good with that?" he says.

"Yeah. Sure." I say, kissing him on his neck and chest as he rubs my back.

"That feels good." he says, exhaling on a moan. He rakes his fingers through my hair and hums before speaking again.

"We just went for almost two hours after the first round, Is. You haven't even ate anything yet."

"I know. I'm just really horny right now."

"Well let's get up and eat something. Replenish ourselves." he says, kissing me and sitting up.

I get up and he comes behind me, walking with his print pushed against my ass.

"Ky, I can't walk like this." I say, giggling.

"We should try this next time then." he says, kissing my head and grabbing my hands.

"That's definitely not what I meant." I say, shaking my head as we head downstairs.

"Took you guys long enough." Jacob says, sitting on the couch with his feet on the table.

"Come on, man." Kyzer says, pushing his feet off the table and sitting on the couch before pulling me down on his lap.

"There's a spot right-"

"I want you here." he says, sitting back, rubbing my thighs.

"But-"

"Y'know, it wasn't a problem ten minutes ago. You were loving it." he says with a smirk.

I look back at him with my jaw on the floor. I'm speechless as Jacob looks between the two of us.

"Well... okay then." he says, smirking as he looks away.

Suddenly, there's a knock on the door.

"Jake, could you get that?" Ky asks.

"Sure. Probably Milo and the boys." he responds.

He must be one of the friends Ky was talking about.

When the door opens, loud voices boom through the house.

"Aaaaaah, what's up, Jake? Where's Ky at?" one voice asks.

"In there, but just know there's-"

"A girl." the same voice says.

He's a brunette with brown eyes and a chiseled face and a sharp jawline. Two other boys trail behind and they all walk in and stop when they see me.

"Boys, this is Isabella. My girlfriend." Ky says, getting up and sending me to my feet.

"Hi. I'm Isabella. Just call me Isa." I say, walking up to them and smiling as I hold my hand out.

"Nice to meet you, Isa. I'm Milo." he says.

"Milo.. nice to meet you." I say, shaking his hand.

He pulls me into a hug and it catches me off guard, but I hug him back, then I step away. Milo has brown hair with subtle highlights in it, barely noticeable, but it's there.