Excited

"Should we tell them?" I ask, still sitting on his lap as he sits on the floor.

"That's entirely up to you. I know they'd be pretty excited though. Like really excited. They're little kids at heart. Everyone except Ice."

"Obviously." I say, smiling. "But I know I need to call my mom and tell her. I just don't know if I'm ready to."

"Take your time. We don't need to rush anything." he says, kissing my head. "You also know that you being pregnant means I can turn down missions I don't want you going on, right?"

"What? Come on, at least until I'm showing."

"We don't know if you're gonna show or not."

"Well just give me until six months."

He looks at me with narrowed eyes.

"Six months, then you're off your feet."

"Fine with me." I say, getting up.

"Where are you going?" he asks, getting up along with me.

"I'm hungry. And I wanna go shopping."

"Shopping?"

"Isn't that what I said?" I say, laughing.

I walk out the room and he comes downstairs behind me. Milo and Ice stand in the kitchen eating at the island.

"The dining room doesn't even exist anymore." I say, laughing as I walk up to the refrigerator.

"Why have a dining room when you can just eat here?" Milo says.

"Fuck dining rooms." Ice says with a smirk.

I get a container of honeydew from the refrigerator and I sit on a stool at the island as Ky kisses my shoulders.

"So. There's something I have to tell you guys. Where's Carter?" I ask, biting into a chunk of honeydew.

"Carter! Come here!" Milo yells.

He comes jogging from the living room and he sits a seat away from me and steals one of the chips Milo's eating.

"You asshole. Get your own Doritos." Milo says in a tone of disbelief, narrowing his eyes and shaking his head.

"What's happening?" Carter says.

"Isa has something to tell us if you two can shut up long enough." Ice says.

"Okay. You guys ready?" I say.

Milo pretends to zip his mouth closed and I smile as I clear my throat.

"So, while me and Ky were at the hospital, we found out that.. I'm pregnant."

Milo looks over at Carter and Carter looks at Ice.

Milo looks at me and shakes his head.

"No way."

"Yes way. I'm only two weeks."

Milo looks back at Carter and they smile as they look back at me.

"I'm trying so hard not to get up and tackle you guys to the floor. I'm gonna have a niece." Milo says excitedly.

"Niece?" Ky says.

"Yeah." Milo says.

"I want a girl too." I say, looking back at him.

"Do you?" Ky asks.

"Yeah."

"I need a nephew." Carter says.

"I need a wrestling buddy." Ice says.

"You've got one right here." Ky says, lifting himself off me.

"Nah, you're too easy." Ice says with a smirk. "By the way, congratulations, Isa. This kid is gonna have one hell of a temper with Caruso as it's dad."

"Shut up." Ky says playfully, pushing Ice's head.

He returns behind me and holds me while I eat another piece of honeydew.

"Babe, I wanna go shopping." I say, turning around to look up at him.

"Go ahead." he says.

"You're not coming?" I ask.

"Nah. I'm gonna stay here. Wrestle with the boys."

"Oh. Okay."

"When you get back, we're gonna go and get you training."

"Okay. I'll be back soon." I say, sliding out of my chair and walking away.

He grabs my wrist, so I turn around to look at him.

"What?" I say, looking back.

"No kiss?"

I smirk evilly at him.

"No." I say, trying to get my wrist from his grasp.

He tightens his grip and my eyes flick to his.

"Kiss me." he says, the boys chattering and laughing in the back as they talk amongst themselves.

"I need to go-"

He yanks me to him and wraps his arm around my waists, pulling my body flush against his. He pushes his lips to mine and kisses me in an aggressive, yet passionate motion, pulling me hard against him.

His fingers grip my hair as he kisses me, making me hum to myself.

When he's done, he pulls away from me and looks down at me with a satisfied grin.

"Now you can go."

I roll my eyes at him and he grabs my face, looking into my eyes.

"It really annoys me when you do that." he scolds.

"Do something about it."

He looks down at me and grins before he leaves a soft and slow kiss on my lips.

"Wait for tonight." he says, letting my face go.

"What's happening tonight?"

He puts both his hands on my ass and pulls me close, kissing my neck and rubbing my ass. His lips graze my skin as he puts them to my ear.

"We're gonna have the hottest, nastiest, roughest, mind shattering sex we've ever had, and I'm gonna do it all. Every single dirty, unspeakable fantasy you can conjure up in that filthy mind of yours is what we're gonna do. Anything." he whispers in my ear.

"Anything?" I whisper breathlessly.

"Isn't that what I said?" he says, mocking me.

He lets me go and I start to head upstairs as I feel his eyes burning through me.

I get dressed and I walk back downstairs to find Ky and the boys in the living room.

"Babe, I'm leaving!" I yell, walking through the lobby and into the living room.

"Be safe. Call me." he says, reaching for my hips as I walk up to him.

"I will."

"Make sure you do." he says, as I lean down to kiss him.

"I love you."

"I love you more."

I kiss him again and I smile before kissing him one more time, then I grab the keys to Ky's car, walking out the door.

I start the car and I head to the mall, blaring loud music on the way there.