Desperate

Kyzer's POV:

I look back and I see a man I didn't expect to see.

"Jacob." I say in realization.

"The one and only. How are you, man? You been uh... dirty dancing?" he says, nodding to me, seeing as I'm not a very touchy person.

I look down at my unbuttoned shirt and the erection pressing against my pants.

"Yeah, well I.. I've been good. How about you? You look different." I say, looking at him.

"I'm not dealing with Emma anymore, so that's something." he says.

My eyes go wide in shock.

"What? What happened?" I say, going to the bar to grab a drink as we talk.

"I don't really wanna talk about it." he says. "Things just happened and... our fate wasn't in my favor." he says, looking off.

"I get it. I do. I just can't imagine this happening to the two of you. You guys looked good together. You were happy." I say.

"We looked happy. She ruined that for us."

"I'm sorry man." I say.

"I'm fine. That's why I came here. Seeing old friends cheers me up." he says. "Besides, I'm drowning my problems in alcohol tonight."

"I wanna dance some more." I hear Isa say.

She's smiling up at me as I stand there with her and she looks up at Jacob and points. "Who's that?" she asks.

"Uh, Isa, this is my good friend Jacob. Jacob, this is Isa." I say, introducing the both of them to each other. "You gonna be sticking around?" I ask him.

"Of course I am. I've missed you. We need to catch up on a lot." he says, raising an eyebrow at Isa.

"Cool. We're gonna party for a bit longer. I took her out tonight, so we'll party till she wants to leave." I say, taking a sip of my drink.

"Alright. I'll be over here." Jacob says, starting a tab and putting a hundred dollar bill on the bar top.

Isa grabs my hand and pulls me back onto the floor and we start to dance once again.

After hours of drinks and dancing, I'm sweating my ass off and I'm nearly sober as I down yet another bottle of water.

"We need to head home. I've got some calls to make." I say, grabbing my phone from the bar top. "TinkTink!" I call out.

"What's up, boss?" she replies, wiping off the counter.

"I'm leaving. Make sure to lock up when the club is closed."

"Gotcha. G'night boss!" she yells after us as we walk out of the club.

I open Isa's door to let her get in and I get in the driver's seat and Jacob gets in his car, following me and Isa back home.

She sits in her seat, raking her fingers through her hair.

"I don't want tonight to end yet." she says.

"No?" I ask, confusedly.

"Mm-mm."

"What do you want to do?" I ask her, putting my right hand on the wheel and looking from the road to her and back to the road.

"I don't know. I just don't want this to be over." she replies.

There's a few seconds of silence between us before I finally come up with an idea. I look from the road to her with a grin.