"I wonder how they keep it so clean. I mean all these leaves and plants...it must be a tedious job." Trinity says to herself as she glided her hands across the water.

It didn't take her long to warm up. After awhile she started to him to herself as she floated on her back and such.

Meanwhile, hoseok picks up his phone when a call from Sik comes through.

"What's up?" Hoseok answers, blowing out smoke rings.

"Hey. How's everything going?"

"It's going good. I took your advice. We had some very very intimate time together and it was much needed." Hoseok mumbled.

"See? I told you that was all you two needed. What's going on now?" Sik chuckled.

"Well I'm getting high and Trinity's playing my little mermaid." Hoseok teased.

"Cute. But it's a good thing that she's distracted. Because we need to briefly talk about business."

Hoseok already knew that Sik didn't want to close him with information and drama. But hoseok still had responsibilities despite being on vacation. He still needed to check up on affairs back home and keep up with operations to ensure his money wasn't being fucked with and everybody was staying on task.

On top of that, this entire thing with the Kendrick's didn't just disappear over night. He needed to keep up with that as well.

Sik was being a great help in all of this. Being there to look out for hoseok while he spent this quality time in Hawaii. But hoseok wasn't the time to just abandon his job.

"I got a call from a few of the guys on standby. They told me that a suspicious black suv had been lurking around in areas in which some of your friends resided."

Hoseok frowned deeply. That wasn't good.

"Yoongi Min and the Kim's mainly. They haven't gone around the Parks yet."

"Yeah. Yet. This shit is fucked. My nephew is only a fucking nine month old baby and he's in that house. And they're lurking around? Not only that, Suga has a girl and her daughter in his apartment. On top of that, The Kim's? My fuckin' family? Why are they doing this?" He seethes.

"Well one of your guys did kill a Kendrick. To them, it's fair game. An eye for an eye, right?" Sik questions.

Hoseok didn't answer that. He didn't like hearing that. Not now.

"But that's not applying to you because I'll do everything I possibly can to ensure you or your loved ones don't get hurt. I get that there are children in these households as well which calls for a double up on protection. I'll send more guys out but in the meantime let's talk about how we can end this."

"What you got?"

"Rico." Sik said. And Hoseok knew where this was headed.

Trinity stared from the distance. Watching, analyzing as Hoseok talked discreetly on the phone.

She knew it was probably that guy who he had been having a lot of phone conversations with lately. His name was Sik. The guy she had met before they left for Hawaii.

He wondered just who Sik was. Obviously he had a lot of money and was good friends with Hoseok. But there was something else to him, Trinity just knew It.

She felt it in her bones that this trip was more than a vacation for them to get away. But mainly about business. She was starting to catch on, realizing that hoseok wasn't as secluded as she thought but rather - she was a bit naive at first.