Episode 9 "The Woman in the Car" Part 2

Start from the beginning

Ms. Pickering then speaks up, "Would this be a good time to speak with Mr. Addy?" I was about to speak when Temp cut me off, "Considering you had interrupt him to ask, probably not. Take Hodgins." Hodgins then speaks, "I demand a lawyer." "I don't need Dr. Hodgins. I need Mr. Addy." "If I demand a lawyer, will I get out of it, too?" Temp then speaks, "In that case, we all demand lawyers." I sigh, "Could you please just wait for Mr. Addy?" She nods as I look back at Zack.  "I didn't feel right calling you by your last name... I like Zack or Zackaroo better." I nod to myself as Hodgins speaks, "Why aren't you interviewing me?" "It won't be necessary." She leaves as he turns back to us, "I knew it. They think my dossier is complete. They think they know everything about me. Well, they're wrong." Zack then speaks, "Be happy they're leaving you alone." "Yeah, I'm happy. Don't worry, I'm happy."

Booth then speaks, "The ear you found there's-there's no way it's her-her own ear, right?" Temp asks, "How could it be her ear?" "That's what I'm saying." "What?" "It's definitely not her ear." "How could she bite off her own ear?" Hodgins then speaks, "Chromosomes tests make it a male ear." Temp then asks, "Seizures?" Zack answers as I think, "Seizures could be due to low blood sugar, electrocution, infection, head injury, uh, brain tumor, a sudden lack of oxygen in the brain..." I scared everyone as I jumped, "I got it. It's electrocution." Booth then asks, "What?" "It makes so much sense and why it feels so familiar. The broken, teeth, the fractures, the clots in her lungs. She was electrocuted. Tortured to be more specific." Zack then adds, "That much damage to the teeth could only result from multiple violent spasms." I nod as Temp asks, "For what?" Booth then answers, "To find out where her husband was."

I was walking to Angie's office as I heard Hodgins shout, "I am dangerous!" I look over to him and shouted back, "Yeah you are Hodgins! Keep up that motivation!" He looks at me giving him a thumbs up and walk into Angie's office with her already speaking, "Carl Decker is 1.7 meters tall and weighs 58.2 kilograms." Booth then adds, "An ultra-marathoner." "Be glad he's so lean. It should make him easier to find." I looked at the screen showing a man, "Not him." I made them jump a bit as Angie spoke, "I talked to Pickering." Temp asks, "Was it awful?" "Actually, I found it cathartic." I look at Angie with a weird look but shrugged it off. As Booth speaks, "Well, his head's down. What do you think?" Temp looks, "No. He doesn't move like a runner." Angie then speaks, "She knows a lot about us. It's creepy." Booth then adds, "It's confidential." "Couldn't you get the file?" "Probably." I add in, "Not all of mine though." He looks at me as I shrug as Temp speaks. "Then it's not confidential."

We all look at the screen and Booth speaks up, "That's him. That's Carl Decker. Fast forward. See if he shows up with anyone else. Back up. Freeze on that guy. Can you zoom in?" Angie then speaks, "Hmm. A secret life can cause marital strife." Temp then speaks, "He was having an affair with a man?" I speak, "Sometimes, people realize they are not who they really want to be." Booth then speaks, "All right simmer down. For all we know, he's meeting a hit man." Angie pipes in, "Doesn't look like a hit man." "Just print the picture. I'll put the word out, see if he's in any of the Bureau databases." Temp then asks, "And when we find him?" "Haul him in, check to see if he's got both ears. Let you know what happens."

Temp and I were walking with Booth to her office as she speaks, "If Decker's as smart as they say, how will they catch him?" Booth says, "Forget Decker. Our job is to find his son." "If Decker doesn't show up to testify..." "We can't assume they'd let the boy live." "Surely KBC isn't going..." "Bones, we don't know who hired these guys- KBC, military, disgruntled shareholders, or it could be someone we haven't even though of yet." Temp and I smile at Booth, and he looks at us, "What?" "You just told Temp not to jump to a conclusion." "No offense intended." Temp then speaks, "No, you were right. It's just I usually get to tell you." "Our relationship has taken a whole new turn." I chuckle as Zack comes to us standing right next to me, "480 volts, 350 amps." I ask, "Polina Decker?" "That's the voltage it would take to cause muscle spasms so strong they would fracture bone." Temp then says, "That's not household current."