twenty-two| mine

You heard that! Her mom likes me! Fucking hell yes! I want to scream! Bitch her mom likes me.

Athena's pov

It's been two- three weeks since I was released from the hospital. Well that three weeks went well for us, knowing that brandon's in prison. And I practically have the love of my life beside me.

Oh well, about that. Yesterday, billie and I got into a fight. I know this sounds so stupid but we fought over a girl that I kissed on the cheek. I know you're wondering 'well bitch why won't she be mad about that?' hear me out, she's not just some random girl she's my cousin, isabella.

'why didn't you explain to billie?' you might ask. Well bitch walked out on me. But today I'll make it up to her, even when it's not my fucking fault. I was on my way to her place as I realized she was going on tour 2 weeks from now, I'll miss her ass.

I knocked on the door, and it was soon opened by maggie. "Oh hi dear" she said with a soft smile. "Hi, is billie here?" I asked as I smiled at her

"Oh honey, she's gone out" she said.  "Wait for her, she said she'll be out just quickly" she said. I nodded and sat on the couch. Waiting for her, I scrolled through Instagram and ran across posts and one I got eye on. What?

Billie... Was kissing someone? No, it could be edited. I thought positively. Plus she won't do that right?

Minutes later, I heard a knock and I stood up to see who it is. As I opened the door, there was a... drunk billie. "Oh hey baby" she said as she hugged me and soon pulled away. "I missed you" she pouted. "I miss you too" I said smiling at her. She placed her hand on my cheeks and was getting closer. She's reek of alcohol. But then the door suddenly opened.

"Bil-" the woman said but gets taken aback when she saw me. Wait. Thi- I looked at my phone and saw the same woman billie was kissing in the photo I saw.

The woman looked like she has been smoking weed, with her eyes bloodshot red. And I could definitely smell her. I looked at her, and examine her. She looks okay, I was about to turn my head but something caught my attention. The mark slanted across her neck. Is... Is that a hickey? Was it from billie? Thoughts started running around my mind.

The girl handed something to billie, and I looked at billie "who, who is she?" I said looking her dead straight in the eyes. She couldn't keep eye contact. At this point I wanted to yell at her, and I wanted to slap her but nothing happened, I froze there and next thing I knew it all went black.

~
Billie pov:
"Who is she?" Athena asked me. I looked down, and shit. I thought.

__
Flashback:

"Are you sure?" Melisa asked. "Yeah" I responded. By the way, melisa. Melisa is a person who worked with me for years. Since the release of ocean eyes she was practically there. But she got off of work and quit since danny and her didn't get along well, then he hired a new person to fill in her gap.

I could tell she wasn't well, she was also smoking. "Ew!" I exclaimed, tasting the shitty food. "Here, drink this" she said, with a smile slanted across her face. I grabbed the water bottle and drank.

I started feeling dizzy, minutes later. What is happening? Am I dying? "You okay?" She asked. "Y-yeah" I responded. My head is spinning. "I'll take you to the car, we should go home" she said grabbing my hand.

I could feel the lights flashing. The paparazzi again. She stopped her tracks and pulled me in for a kiss. WHAT THE FUCK?! "WHAT THE FUCK" I Yelled at her, Pushing her. I darted to my car and went home.

__
Present time:

"Please wake up!" I cried. "Please" I said. We brought athena to the hospital, since she passed out. The doctors told me I couldn't be in the same room where they put athena. So I just sat at some hospital chair.

I could feel pain in my arms, limbs, legs, it's like it was stiff. Like I couldn't move.

Not long after my mom arrived, "billie, how is she?" She asked worriedly. I could feel my jaw clenching, but I couldn't talk?

"I can't move" came out as a whisper. Until it was all blurry.
~

Athena pov
I woke up and saw a familiar place, the hospital? Why am I here? I saw maggie by the corner of my eyes. "Hey, sweetheart" she whispered. "Why am I here? Where's billie?" I asked with a raspy voice. "You fainted and billie  brought you here" she said then looked down. "Billie's on the room next to your's" she continued. Wait, what?

"Why- what? What happened?" I asked worriedly. And I wanted to stand up so badly. "She somehow has an illegal substance in her system. And based on the cameras on the bar she was in, her friend drugged her." She said sadly. Shit.

Everything was just happening so fast I couldn't take it in. Why is this all happening. Can't we be happy together?

~
"Baby, I told you. I'm okay" I said smiling. "Sure?" She looked at me. And I nodded my head, implying yes. "Look, I'm sorry" I said looking down. "For doubting you" I continue. "It's okay" she smiled. "I love you" I whispered, "I love, you" she said putting pressure on 'you'. I smiled.
~
Time skip a year(yes, so much HABABHAHA BUT IM SO LAZY ON THE DETAILS)

"here, we're performing halley's comet next, and I want to welcome athena, okay athena everybody!" She said. And I ran to her and hugged her. "Guy's this is athena, if you haven't known her. She's the live of my life" she said softly looking at me.

"You got a hot girlfriend" someone yelled. "I know, I know I have a hot girl but she mine. Only mine" she said laughing. "Okay, go fin" she said. As finneas started playing the guitar.

"I don't want it" billie sang "and I don't want to want you" I sang looking her into her eyes. "But in my dreams I seem to be more honest" she sang. "And i must admit you've been in quite a few" I continued. The song went on.

When the song finished. "Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" Was yelled by the crowd. She smiled at me and pulled me in for a kiss.

Who knew, that my fake girlfriend could be my real one. Remember how I said "Crazy you know? How 'love' alone is just so powerful. It changes a lot of things. Like the way you look at the world, the way you look at a person, and the way you are. Next thing you know is that, you'll just be willing to catch a bullet for them. It's hard because even if you try to push away, when it's there. It's there. I just wish I had the power over love, so I wouldn't fall for you. But I guess I don't."

Well, now I guess I do. She's my fiance now, and not just my fake girlfriend.

THE END

a/n: HELLOO I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS BOOK ALTHOUGH, IT'S ALLOVER THE PLACE. THANK YOU FOR TAKING TIME TO READ MY BOOK. AND I HAVE MORE WORKS COMING I LOVE YOU ALL.