eighteen|I didn't want to fall

"It's not like that" I said softly. "Then Gosh damn it what is it athena!" She said angrily. " I want to stop whatever this is because I'm already falling for you!!" I blurted out. Holy shit.

"We really have to stop this billie, if we don't I'm gonna want you more. And I know you don't like me that way." I said looking down at the last part.

"I-" she said but gets cut off by maggie "billie they need you." Maggie says. She followed her.

I started tearing up. Fucking peice of shit! why do we always fall for people who's impossible loving us back?
I walked all the way to my car and decided to go to the hollywood sign.

I sat at a stone and looked down. "Piece of shit" I mumbled to myself. "Piece of shit" I said louder. "A fucking peice of shit!" I yelled standing up. "This is the price you pay for being such a piece of fucking shit!" I yelled.

"FUCK you!" I yelled starting to cry. "This is why.. this is why I didn't want to fall for you, because you're gonna break me with 'i don't like you that way'." I said starting to calm down.

I heard leaves crunching as if someone's stepping on them. "Who,  told you I didn't feel the same way?"  I heard a slight whisper. I looked back and saw the person I wasn't expecting. Billie.

"What are you doing here?" I asked genuinely confused. "I heard your screams from jupiter" she joked. She sat down beside me.

She looked at me and I saw her eyes sparkle. Her beautiful blue eyes. She was leaning in. But she pulls away.

"You're right we should just stop this" she says. I look down. Well now it's over. Am I happy? Definitely not. Part of me wants to stop pretending, but part of me still wants to, because I get to be with her. Well now? It's completely done.

"Okay" I smiled sadly at her, and was about to walk out "lets.. Let's just be together now. This time, it's for real." She said softly. I heard her standing up. I stopped my tracks and turn around running to her arms. Not caring if I'm at a literal mountain hugged her tightly and she gladly hugged back."but who was the person you said you liked when you were drunk?" I said looking at her. "It was you dummy!" She said laughing. I laughed back. So that's why she won't tell me.

She pulled away from the hug, and cupped my cheeks. She was slowly leaning in. Until finally, the greatest things I've been waiting for happened. Our lips were finally placed against each other. It was a soft kiss.

Don't get me wrong I like aggressive kisses, but not as much as I like soft passionate ones. They're literally to die for.

She pulled away and smiled. I smiled back, blushing.

We both say on the rock holding each other's hands. Having them interlocked. I can't help it but smile just by watching our fingers interlock. 

I placed my head on her shoulder. I closed my eyes. This moment, is a moment I totally won't forget. It's beautiful. It really is.

"I love you" I hear hear say. I lifted my head fastly and opened my eyes as I looked at her wide eyes. Surprised on what she just said. "I love you too" I said re-placing my head on her shoulder. This time falling asleep. WHAT a great night.

~
I woke up in my apartment. What the fuck? Was it all just a dream?